5 November 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 5 November 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 5 November Current Affairs Day 2020, Banking and Business 2020, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents.
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
Finance Minister introduces new two IT initiativeses ICEDASH and ATITHI
- Two new IT Initiatives have been unveiled by Minister Nirmala Sitharaman-ICEDASH and ATITHI, which aim to improve customs clearance and monitoring and facilitate international travel by importing goods. In order to help the public to see the daily customs clearance periods of import freight on various ports and airports the ICEDASH monitoring table is an easy-to – do business.
- The ATITHI app will make it easier to clear airport customs easily and quickly and improve international tourist satisfaction, as well as the experience of other airport tourists.
PM Modi opens the fifth International Festival of Science in India
- The fifth edition of India International Science Festival (IISF) 2019 opened by Premier Narandra Modi in Kolkata. The four-day science festival, which takes place between 5 and 8 November, seeks to build an inclusive strategy to promote science and technology.
Current Affairs : International
PM Modi is present in third RCEP summit in Bangkok
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, with representatives from other countries in Bangkok, Thailand, participated in a third Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP). India has also decided that its main concerns are unresolved and it has not acceded to the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership agreement (RCEP).
- The RCEP is treated as free trade agreements between 10 ASEAN nations they are -Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand, Laos and Vietnam-with six FTA partners, they are – China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand.
India and Bangladesh plans to produce film on Bangabandhu jointly : said by Javadekar
- India and Bangladesh is going to jointly produce 2 films which will be based on Liberation War and founder father of bangladesh nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
- now, Javadekar is attending 15th meeting of the GoverningCouncils of South-Asia Cooperative Environment Programmes (SACEP) during his two days visit of Bangladesh.
Current Affairs : Banking
under the regulatory sandbox, RBI decides to open first cohort
- According to the regulatory sandbox with retail payments, The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has made a plan to open a first cohort of india.
- it is believed that it will help in spur innovation in digital payments space and help n providing payment services.
Current Affairs : Business
in October month, Unemployment rate in india increases to 8.5%, highest in last 3 years
- An unemployment rate of nation, during the October month , has rised to 8.5 per cent, which is the highest rate in last three years.
- the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE) isssued this data, tried to show that since August 2016, India’s unemployment rate is increasing and reached at 8.5 per cent in Oct.
The Economy of India seems to grow with 6.6percent from 2020 to 2024, said by OECD
- The GDP of India may grow 6.6% in 2020-24, which is lower than compared 2013-17 years, this statement was given by Organisation for Economics Co-operation and Development (OECD).
Current Affairs : Appointments
IndusInd Bank announced to appoint Sumant Kathpalia as new MD and CEO
- Consumer banking head of IndusInd Bank Suman Kathpalia, has been selected as next anaging Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) replacing Romesh Sobti.
Aditya Mishra as next chairman of LandPorts Authority of India nation
- a Senior IPS officer of 1989 batch Uttar Pradesh cadre Aditya Mishra, has been selected to appoint as next chairman of the Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI) by The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet with recommendations of a search-cum-selection panel.
Current Affairs : Obituary
Retired Madras High Court judge , N.V. Balasubramanian died
- Justice N.V. Balasubramanian who took his retirement in 2007 as Judge of Madras High Court, has died. he had served as judge between 1996 and 2007.