Daily Current Affairs Quiz 22 June 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 22 June 2021: it is based on 22 June Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) As per the data of the Swiss National Bank (SNB), which country has topped in the terms of funds held by individuals and firms in Swiss banks in 2020?
2) As per the World Investment Report 2021, which country was the largest recipient of FDI inflows in 2020?
3) Who is the author of The Nutmeg’s Curse: Parables for a Planet in Crisis book?
A) Amitav Ghosh
B) Arundhati Ghosh
C) Amir Ghosh
D) Ajay Ghosh
4) As per the data by the Swiss National Bank (SNB), India has been ranked at ——– place in terms of money parked by its citizens and enterprises with Swiss bank in 2020?
5) As per the World Investment Report 2021 by the UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), India was at ——— place in the terms of the recipient of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflows in the year 2020
6) PM Modi has launched which Yoga dedicated mobile app on the occasion of International Yoga Day on June 21st, 2021?
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.