28 November 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students ,Today we have come with today Current Affairs. PrepareExams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 28 November 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
3-days visiting of India by Sri Lanka President Gotabaya Rajapaksa
New Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa has reached in New Delhi Airport for his three-days visit to India. this is his first overseas visit after being President.
- President Gotabaya stated that due to this visit, he wants to give strengthen bilateral relations with india and indian govt.
Centre accepted demand of CM of punjab state for a Medical College in Kapurthala
the Centre has accepted requests made by Punjab state Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh to set up a Government Medical College (GMC) at Kapurthala.
- in addition, The centre govt approves proposal to upgrade of the Civil Hospital that will help in increasing number of bed strength to 500 from 220.
- along with it, latest medical infrastructures will be placed there.
ban for five years more period on ULFA
The Centre has increased ban period for more five years on United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA) and its factions, wings and fronts.
Kartavya Portal by HRD Ministry
The Minister of Union Human Resource Development (HRD) has started off kartavya.ugc.ac.in portal that will help in holding monthly essay competitions for students.
- the portal as Nagrik Kartavya Paalan Abhiyan part is started off across the country.
- the activities such as quizzes, poster making, debates related to Nagrik Kartavya Paalan Abhiyan, will be there in portal.
Under PMAY-G, Ministry of Rural Development accredited to build additional 18,338 houses for Tripura
under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G), in tripura, The Rural Development Union Ministry has granted to set up additional 18,338 houses for FY2019-20.
- in 2015, the Government of India begun a housing initiative named as PMAY, which aims to give affordable housing to poor peoples.
- Under PMAY, The govt of India has decided to make 20 million affordable houses till March 2022.
MoD passes defence acquisitions of Rs 22,800 crore
the Ministry of Defence has passed defence acquisitions of more than 22,800 crore rupees. along with it, the acquisitions includes 6 P-8I naval spy planes made by US.
- in order to take steps in Make in India initiative, the Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) decided to make Thermal Imaging Night Sights in india.
Brahmos cruise missile Test
The Indian Navy has fired Brahmos supersonic cruise missile. it has 290-km medium strike range and it can be fired from land, air, ships.
Eighth WATEC Israel 2019
at David Intercontinental in Tel Aviv, Israel, Union Minister of Jal Shakti has revealed India at the 8th WATEC (Water Technology & Environment Control) Conference 2019.
- theme – Water Stewardship & Innovation–driving global leadership in responsible planning management, and protection of waters.
for co-lending on home loans Edelweiss Housing is with Bank of Baroda
Edelweiss Housing Finance Ltd has decided to work with Bank of Baroda for home loans for co-lending.
- in partnership, both will share risks and rewards between them.
$451 million loan agreement between India and ADB to help power connectivity in Tamil Nadu
India has signed an agreement of 451 million dollars loan with Asian Development Bank.
- the main objective of loan is to give strengthen power connectivity between southern and northern parts in Tamil Nadu state.
India is at 108th spot in FIFA Rankings
The football team of India has lost two spots in FIFA ranking and now, it is at 108 place in fresh ranking.
- Belgium remained at 1st place and followed by, France at 2nd spot and Brazil and England team are at 3rd and 4th position in latest rankings of FIFA.
A gold medal to Anuj Kumar Taliyan in Eleventh edition of World Bodybuilding Championship
The indian Body Builder Anuj Kumar Taliyan has earned a gold medal in the category of 100+ kg.
- the 11th edition of World Body Building was held at Juju Island, South Korea.
- in the Indian Army, he is a Havildar at Madras Engineer Group.
Uddhav Thackeray as New Maharashtra CM
The Maharashtra Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari took sworn to Shiv Sena leader Uddhav Thackeray as next Chief Minister of Maharashtra.
- the whole oath ceremony was at at the Shivaji Park.
- Uddhav, as first CM in state from Thackeray family.
- after Manohar Joshi and Narayan Rane, he has responsibilites of party.
Bipin Rawat as 1st Chief of Defence Staff
after his tenure in army as a chief, Army chief General Bipin Rawat is going to serve as 1ST Chief of Defence Staff from next month December 2019.
Today Current Affairs: check Daily Current Affairs 28 November 2019 in english.
Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students.
in addition, latest current affairs 28 November 2019 prepare for exam. This website gives student daily and monthly gk 28 November 2019 today CA.