Current Affairs 28 August 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 28 August 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 28 August Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news.
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
Union Minister introduces a mobile app for generic medicines
- Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers, D.V. Sadananda Gowda introduced the “Janaushadhi Sugam” portable request and announced that “Jan Aushadhi Suvidha Oxo-Biodegradable Sanitary Napkin” will now be accessible at only One Rupee per tube.
- He stated that the “Janaushadhi Sugam” will allow individuals to dig at the end of their thumbs for generic medicines from Janaushadhi and the shops.
TN: Department of Education starts schools ‘ exclusive 24-hour TV channel
- Tamil Nadu’s Education Department has introduced an exclusive 24-hour television channel for college students. It was introduced at a ceremony in Chennai by state chief minister Edappadi K Palaniswamy.
- He told the learners in his speech to create complete use of the station, stating that their programs would contain syllabi from pre-KGto 12th level.
- He also said that television would be a type of career guidance for surveys and motivational programs to join public facilities, defense agencies and funds.
Karnataka have 3 deputy chief ministers
- For the first moment, Karnataka will have three deputy CMs after Govind Makthappa Karajol, CN Ashwath Narayan and Laxman Sangappa Savadi have been assigned to the position by the freshly established BJP govt.
- While the Department of Public Works has been allocated to Makthappa, higher education and transportation portfolios have been provided to Narayan and Savadi respectively.
Current Affairs : international
in France, 45th G-7 Summit
- 45th G-7 Summit in Biarritz, southwest of France. The topic of the meeting was to combat earnings and gender inequality and protect biodiversity. The group’s seven participants are France, Italy, Japan, Germany, Canada, the U.S., and the UK.
- The meeting was also visited by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, where India was welcomed as a member nation along with some other nations. India is not a G-7 partner nation, and France has expanded the invite to join in the meeting.
Pakistan, China are engaged 200 km south of Leh in combined airborne practice
- In the Chinese city of Holton, near the Indian border near Ladakh, the air forces of Pakistan and China are jointly exercising’ Shaheen-VIII.’ The regular combined exercise between the two nations is the eighth of its kind since it was introduced in March 2001.
Indian Ambassador to Madagascar unveils the Mahatma Gandhi Road Memorial Plaque in Antananarivo
- A refurbished Mahatma Gandhi Road memorial plaque in Antananarivo was collectively revealed to Madagascar by the Indian High Commissioner Abhay Kumar and Mayor Lalao Ravalomanana of the city to celebrate the Mahatma’s 150th birthday. The highway was titled after 1969’s Mahatma Gandhi.
Current Affairs : Banking and Finance
Canara Bank is launching an ATM money withdrawal system in excess of Rs 10,000
- Canara Bank has introduced India’s first ATM withdrawals OTP unit. Canara Bank will enable OTP service for money withdrawals of Rs 10,000 or more in a day to give a more secure and secure scheme. This step is consistent with companies attempting to adopt safety steps to protect clients using debit cards to remove money from ATMs.
Current Affairs : business And Economy
PUMA and Goonj are associates in promoting circular economy
- Global Sports Company PUMA is working with Goonj, an award-winning, India-based non-profit specialising in using industrial excess to initiate community growth research.
- PUMA encourages its clients to add any of their cleverly used apparel and footwear in PUMA shops and on PUMA.com until September 10 in an attempt to encourage a circular economy.
Current Affairs : Sports
Name of Delhi’s Stadium Feroz Shah Kotla is changed
- The Delhi & District Cricket Association (DDCA) announced that after Arun Jaitley, who killed on August 24, the Feroz Shah Kotla sports arena will be redesigned. The choice was made to honor Jaitley, who worked from 1999 to 2013 as the chairman of DDCA.
The 2019 World Championships for Para Badminton in Switzerland
- The 2019 BWF Para-Badminton World Championships took place in Basel, Switzerland, from 20 to 25 August 2019. India earned a sum of 12 points with 3 Gold Medals in the Championship. China earned a maximum of 13 points (7 Gold) in the olympics.
- Manasi Girishchandra Joshi earned a Gold Medal in the SL3 women’s singles event. Pramod Bhagat earned a Gold Medal in the SL3 men’s singles event.
- Pramod Bhagat’s team and Manoj Sarkar received the Gold Medal in the men’s doubles SL3-SL4.
FIFA U- 17 Women’s World Cup India 2020
- The organizing committee verified that the town of Bhubaneswar had a temporary authorization as the first location for the FIFAU-17 Women’s World Cup India 2020. Colkata, Ahamadabad, Mumbai, and Goa are the other places.
Current Affairs : Awards
The Indian team is creating records at WorldSkills in Russia, winning four titles
- The Indian team established headlines by receiving one gold, one silver and two bronze awards at the 45th WorldSkills Kazan 2019, Russia, the world’s largest global professional ability race. S Aswatha Narayana received the gold prize in air innovation,
- Pranav Nutalapati earned a silver prize in internet computing, Sanjoy Pramanik and Shweta Ratanpura received a bronze prize in jewelry innovation and visual layout.
Wing Commander S Dhami becomes Flight Commander’s first woman agent
- Wing Commander S Dhami of the Indian Air Force has become the country’s first woman policeman to become a flight unit’s flight commander. Recently, Dhami took over a Chetak helicopter squadron at Hindon airbase as Flight Commander.
- She is an Air Force flight unit perpetual board agent and has been riding choppers.
Current Affairs : Appoinments and Resigns
Ex-Goldman Sachs ceo Amit Nayyar is appointed by Paytm as chairman
- Paytm, a digital payment firm based in Noida, has named ex-Goldman Sachs ceo Amit Nayyar as the company’s chairman in an effort to reinforce its management structure. This arises after the chairman was also promoted to Chief Financial Officer Madhur Deora.
Current Affairs : Obituary
A.K. Subbaiah, the first chairman of Karnataka BJP, died
- Due to age-related problems, Ajjikuttira Kariappa Subbaiah, the first BJP chairman in the state who subsequently converted a sour critic of the group, moved back. Mr. Subbaiah was a major proponent and social activist, starting as a firebrand politician.
Odisha LI Parija’s former chief secretary died
- Odisha Lalat Indu Parija’s former chief secretary died after a cardiac attack. He was eighty-nine. He was the state’s chief secretary repeatedly, first in 1983 for a month, then in 1986 for a year.
Today Current Affairs : In PrepareExams.com website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs of 28 August 2019 in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs 28 August 2019 in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. latest current affairs 28 August 2019 prepare for exam, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 28 August 2019 . gk current affair of 28 August 2019 , get 28 August Current Affairs