Current Affairs 21 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 21 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 21 September Current Affairs Day
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana has got one crore beneficiaries
- By passing one crore beneficiaries, Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) accomplished a important milestone. The PMMVY is known as a direct benefit transfer system that provides money advantages to pregnant females immediately in their bank account to satisfy improved nutritional needs and partly offset for lack of wages. The Ministry of Women and Child Development said the complete sum disbursed under the plan to the beneficiaries exceeded four thousand crore rupees.
- The plan was introduced on 1 January 2017, under which beneficiaries earn a money advantage of five thousand rupees in three installments. They also obtain money incentives under Janani Suraksha Yojana from qualified beneficiaries. A female receives 6,000 rupees.
Mumbai Rajdhani train: Railway put first machine for crushing plastic bottles
- A polyethylene terephthalate (PET) glass extraction device was first mounted by the Western Railway in Mumbai Rajdhani Express. This device can smash up to three thousand cans a day. As portion of the Swachh Bharat and Go Green tasks of the Indian Railways, the PET bottle crusher device was mounted in the railway and links in with the Centre’s pending prohibition on single-use plastic.
Rajasthan govt announces 40 villages as “lacking”
- The govt of Rajasthan has released a notice listing 40 towns in four districts of the state as “lacking” taking into consideration the quantity of crop damage due to heavy rain. Based on Girdawari’s 2019 rabi crop study, these settlements have been proclaimed insufficient. The stated settlements are 18 from the district of Bundi, 3 from Churu, one from Nagaur and 18 from the district of Sawaimadhopur.
champions campaign started by Chief Minister of Delhi Arvind kejriwal
- In the battle against dengue, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal initiated “champions campaign” and encouraged individuals to invite their buddies to visit their houses to clean stagnant water. Kejriwal had previously initiated a mega-drive initiative against dengue-#10Hafte10Baje10Minute.
pan India campaign
- Using her star strength in the correct path, actor Bhumi Pednekar expressed her fear about the continuing climate change and initiated a “Climate Warrior” pan-India initiative to increase consciousness about it. Climate Warrior is a concerted social media and internet project that will be used by Bhumi to concentrate on creating consciousness and engaging our country’s individuals to become more aware of climate-friendly decisions in existence.
Current Affairs : Defence
DRDO tests Astra (Air-to-Air Missile) from Su-30 MKI
- at the coast of Odisha’s Chandipur , DRDO completed test Astra (Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile). Su-30 MKI was used for test.
The Indian army is exercising in eastern Ladakh close the frontier with China
- The Indian Army carried out a huge unusual practice called’ Chang Thang’ comprising all its weapons and facilities, including armor, artillery and helicopters, in Eastern Ladakh neighboring China, to test and enhance its warfare capacities.
Current Affairs : International
IMD And London Business School Top of the Best International MBA Programme: Forbes says
- Lausanne, Switzerland-based IMD (International Institute for Management Development) retained its No.1 rating for the second moment in a succession as the highest one-year international business school, according to Forbes ‘ “Best Business Schools 2019” lists. London Business School has won the No. 1 place among global two-year programs for the seventh successive moment. In Forbes Best International 1-Year Business Schools 2019, ISB Hyderabad listed 7th worldwide and 1st in Asia.
Current Affairs : Business and Economy
after surcharge Effective corporate tax rate to 25.17 pc: Sitharaman
- Minister of Finance Nirmala Sitharaman announced a significant reduction in corporate income tax rates. The state has reduced the fundamental commercial income level from 30% to 22%, while it has been reduced from 25% to 15% for fresh production businesses. Revenue foregone for the corporate tax rate decrease and other aid initiatives announced today will benefit the state about 1.45 lakh crore a year.
MSME’s stressed asset will not be declared as NPA until 31 March 2020
- State-owned companies will not designate MSMEs ‘ strained investments as non-performing investments (NPAs) until 31 March 2020, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said, introducing more steps to boost the economy by securing loans.
The OECD expects India’s economic growth projection to 5.9% from 7.2%
- The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) tends to be the most pessimistic among idea groups on India’s economy, cutting GDP development prediction by 1.3 percentage points for 2019-20 to 5.9 percent. The OECD has planned to develop the Indian economy by 6.3 percent for the next year, pushing down its previous prediction by 1.1 percentage points.
Current Affairs : Sports
Amit Panghal is the first Indian to achieve the final match of the World Boxing Championships
- Amit Panghal was the first Indian boxer to join final of men’s world boxing championship matches. In the semi-finals in the 52 kg weight category, Panghal won Saken Bibossinov 3-2.
U-17 Junior Boys Subroto Cup International Football Championships
- In the championship of theU-17 Junior Boys Subroto Cup International Football Tournament at Dr Ambedkar Stadium in Delhi, Hopewel Elias Higher Secondary School, Meghalaya beat Bangladesh Krida Shiksha Prothishtan (BKSP) by 1-0.
Current Affairs : Books
“Rethinking Good Governance” Book
- The novel Rethinking Good Governance, written in New Delhi by Senior CAG, Shri Vinod Rai, was formally released by Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, Vice President.
“Himalayan Odyssey ” Book
- Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, Vice President, released the book ‘ Himalayan Odyssey, ‘ written by Shri M.P. Veerendra Kumar, Member of Parliament and Chief Executive Officer of Mathrubhumi, New Delhi, the English edition of the award-winning poem of Malayalam–’Haimavathabhuvil. ‘