Today Top Current Affairs 2 December 2019
Today Top Current Affairs 2 December 2019: Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. PrepareExams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of Today Top Current Affairs 2 December 2019. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Top Current Affairs 2 December 2019.
Click To Practice Current Affairs Questions Of 2 December 2019
Current Affairs English
World AIDS Day
On every 1 Dec, people celebrate as World AIDS Day since 1988. it aims to give support globally to stop new HIV infections. in addition, is to boost awareness and knowledge about HIV.
- Theme : Ending the HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Community by Community. it reveals about important roles of communities that help in preventing, treating and supporting people with HIV.
International Day for the Abolition of Slavery
The day of every 2 Dec, people observes as United Nations’ (UN) International Day for the Abolition of Slavery. the main objective is to spread awareness about atrocities of modern slavery.
About UN :
Headquarters: New York,
Founded: 24 October 1945
Sweden’s King Gustaf and Queen Silvia, on 5-Days visit of India
Sweden country king Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, reached in india for their 5-Days visit. this was his 3rd visiting of india. previsouly, he came in india in 1993 and 2005.
- On 5-Days Visit, the Swedish King will make meetings with indian President, Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- along with it, he has plan to meet with External Affairs Minister. the main focus of meetings is to discuss about bilateral and multilateral issues of mutual interest.
India as 1st country of the world to convert entire Hajj process in digital
India has registered its name as 1st country in world with making the entire process of hajj fully digital for pilgrims.
- The Minority Affairs Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi shared the announcment.
- there is the bilateral annual Haj 2020 agreement between both nations between Saudi Arabia and India.
- which was signed by Minority Affairs Minister and Saudi Arabian Umrah Minister Mohammad Saleh bin Taher Benten.
- Now, under the process, there will be online application, e-visa, Haj mobile app, ‘e-MASIHA’ health facility, e-luggage pre-tagging.
- these all will help in giving all information in India. which will be related to accommodation and transportation in Mecca and Madina.
- The campaign will give benifits to over 2 lacs Indian Muslims who wants to visit Haj in 2020.
in Odisha state, 5-Days Konark festival
The Konark Festival has been begun in the backdrop of the Sun Temple and International SandArt Festival at Chandrabhagabeach. Odisha Governor Ganeshi Lal started the festival with lightening a lamp. the festival will run for 5 Days in state.
- The theme Konark is to be based on culture,Fairs, women empowerment. is to spread awareness not to use plastic and heritage.
- Almost 123 artists of different countries such as Canada, Denmark, Sri Lanka, Russia, Ireland, USA and Togo, will join the Sand Art Festival.
Multi Media Exhibition at World War II museum
First time ever in history, on the occassion of remind of Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, there is a openinng of a Multi Media Exhibition at World War II museum, Kisama in Nagaland.
India is joing Joint Exercise name as Mitra Shakti with neighbor country srilanka.
- the Exercise is taking place at Aundh Military Station in Maharashtra.
- in 2012, first time, this excercise started by India and Sri Lanka armies. that aim was to boost interoperability.
Saudi Arabia have G20 Presidency
Saudi Arabia have got the G20 Presidency from Japan. now, Saudi is going to host world leaders for a global summit in next year between 21 Nov and 22 Nov 2020.
Soma Roy Burman as next Controller General of Accounts
Soma Roy Burman has selected as next Controller General of Accounts (CGA).
- She will start serving from 1 Dec 2019.
- Soma is an Indian Civil Accounts Service Officer of 1986 Batch.
- Ms. Burman will be 24th CGA and 7th woman take the charge as CGA.
- Before being CGA, she has served as the Additional Controller General of Accounts.
- where she worked in accounting rules, policies and reformss, financial reportings, data analytics, cash and budget managements.
Lewis Hamilton become the winner of Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019
The world champion Lewis Hamilton has won the AbuDhabi Grand Prix 2019. he is 6th world champion. this is his 11th win in 2019 year. and 84th wins in career.