1 December 2019 Ca Today Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. PrepareExams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 1 December 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Top Current Affairs 1 December 2019
Current Affairs English
from 2021, Hallmarking is to be mandatory for jewellery
The Consumer Affairs Minister Ram Vilas Paswan stated that Hallmarking for gold jewellery and its artefacts will be mandatory in india from 15 January 2021.
- Related notification will be revealed in next month 15 Jan 2020.
- after notification of one year, the decision will be implemented for all gold jewellers to go with Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
- they willbe able to sell only hallmarked gold jewellery, artefacts to its customers.
Labour minister Santosh Gangwar inauguration of Pension Week
The Labour and Employment Minister Santosh Kumar Gangwar has taken a step to begin Pension Week.
- it will start from 30 Nov 2019 and will run till 6 december 2019.
- in addition, it will help in registering their names for PM-SYM (Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan) by March 2020.
- beneficiaries can apply easily under pension schemes. they will need only Aadhar and savings bank/Jan Dhan accounts to enroll for pension schemes.
- through pension week, there is a planning to spread awareness via campaign.
- 10 crore Ayushman beneficiaries , 11 crore workers of MGNREGA , 2.5 crores SelfHelp Group members, 40 lakhs Anganwadi workers and 10 lakhs ASHA workers will be present in campaign.
in New Delhi, PM Narendra Modi lectures Republic Summit
in New Delhi, The Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave a speech in Republic Summit.
- theme of Submit is India’s Moment Nation First.
- He also stated that now, India as Nation First. due to thinking of 130 Crore people India’s Moment and Nation First.
About New Delhi :
Chief Minister – Arvind Kejriwal
Deputy Chief Minister – Manish Sisodia
40th UNESCO General Conference
The 40th edition of Conference of UNESCO General was happened in Paris, France. the Conference helds after 2 years.
- Member States and Associate Members come to attend Conference with non-Member States, intergovernmental organization and non-governmental organization (NGOs).
- one vote is for one nation.
in terms of missions, China left US behind in global diplomatic heft, but, India at 12th
On based og report of Lowy Institute, now, China is having 276 diplomatic posts globally, which is 3 more than US posts.
- followed by, France, Japan, and Russia are at third, fourth and fifth place respectively.
- on the other hand, in terms of such diplomatic heft, India is at 12th with 123 embassies, high commissions and having 54 consulates in world.
- Turkey, Germany, Brazil, Spain, Italy, UK got 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th place respectively.
Vijaya Bank and Dena bank, out from 2nd schedule of RBI Act
The Reserve Bank of India has got Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank out from the second schedule of the RBI Act.
- as a reult, it will come in effect on 1 April.
- at the starting of the current FY, The public sector lenders were converted into Bank of Baroda. that’s way, they stopped operating as banking companies separately.
Iraq Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi resigns
Today Top Current Affairs 1 December 2019: The Prime Minister of Iraq country Adel Abdul Mahdi has given his resignation letter from post to parliament.
- he took resignation because of security forces killed more than 40 demonstrators in action.
- On 2 dec 2019, there was called an emergency cabinet session.
- where the document and the key staffers’s resignation was decied to take including chief.
Famous US rock climber Brad Gobright died
Today Top Current Affairs 1 December 2019: Very famous rock climber from Us Brad Gobright has taken his last breath at the age of 31.
- he was trying to climb a rock called as El Sendero Luminoso, or the Shining Path, in the PotreroChico national park in northern Mexico. from rock, he fell down and died.
Today Top Current Affairs 1 December 2019