Current Affairs 19 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 19 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 19 September Current Affairs Day
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
Railways driving “Massive Shramdan,” focusing on plastic waste compilation
- Indian Railways launched a “Massive Shramdan” campaign on September 17, focusing on “Plastic Waste Collection.” This ride, with its primary concentrate on plastic waste compilation, seeks to raise consciousness against single-use plastic for higher effect. The aim is also to improve cleanliness by collecting plastic waste from all railway property.
Jai Ram Thakur introduced Mukhya Mantri Seva Sankalp Helpline 1100 to be rapid redressal of public’s complaints
- Mukhya Mantri Seva Sankalp Helpline 1100 was introduced by Himachal Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur for the rapid and time-bound redress of government grievances through efficient use of the newest techniques.
- Thakur said that in the Jan Manch over 35,000 government grievances have been remedied and now moving a leap forward, the government of the state has began this help line to guarantee that individuals do not even need to go to Jan Manch to remedy their grievances.
Region of Hyderabad-Karnataka replaced’ Kalyana Karnataka’
- Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa, fulfilling a long-standing requirement of the individuals of the Hyderabad Karnataka area, announced that it had been rebranded’ Kalyana Karnataka’ and that a distinct office would be created for its growth.
The world’s biggest Indian diaspora at 17.5 million: UN estimate
- India is the major global travellers ‘ nation of birth in 2019 with a powerful 17.5 million diaspora. The 2019’s International Migrant Stock, a dataset which was released by the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs ‘ Population Division, provides the latest estimates of the number of international migrants by age, sex and origin for all countries and regions of the world.
- According to the study, in 2019, India welcomed 5.1 million global tourists, less than 5.2 million in 2015.
Fifth Ramayan International Festival in New Delhi
- The 5th Ramayan International Festival hosted by the Cultural Relations Council of India (ICCR) in New Delhi. The ICCR was set up with the aim of propagating Indian culture and its principles to the entire globe.
Current Affairs : International
Sri Lanka tells the highest tower in South Asia
- Sri Lanka revealed the highest building in South Asia, worth more than $100 million, 80% of which was financed by China through the contentious Belt and Road Initiative (BRI). The 17-story Lotus Tower, 350 meters high, is situated in the core of Colombo city. The building was distributed over 30.600 sq. of region. divisions. The initiative under then-president Mahinda Rajapakse that started in 2012.
Current Affairs : Banking
Savings deposits from banks in Rs 39.72 lakh crore for 2018-19: data by RBI
- Indian personal and public-sector companies (PSBs) had total savings deposits of Rs 39,72 lakh crore as at March 31, 2019, while overseas companies had a percentage of Rs 58,630 crore, according to RBI information released in the 2018-19 Indian Economy Statistics Handbook. Data indicated that complete savings deposits with commercial banks, including overseas customers, were at Rs 40.31 lakh crore in 2018-19, up from Rs 36.55 lakh crore in 2017-18.
Current Affairs : Sports
Dinesh Mongia takes retirement from all formats of cricket
- On September 18, Indian all-rounder Dinesh Mongia announced his retirement from all cricket formats . On May 12, 2007, Mongia, 42, last performed in an ODI against Bangladesh for India.
Vinesh Phogat receives bronze in the World Championships of Wrestling
- At the Wrestling World Championships hosted in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan, Vinesh Phogat received the bronze medal.
In 54 hours, the American swimmer Sarah Thomas crosses the English Channel
- American victim of breast cancer Sarah Thomas became the first individual to dive four occasions in a 54-hour persistence effort across the English Channel.
Current Affairs : Appointments
Robert O’Brien as new US’s National Security Adviser
- Robert O’Brien was named as United States of America’s National Security Advisor. He is going to take place of John Bolton as the US NSA.
resigned by ADB’s president Takehiko Nakao
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) said its chairman, Takehiko Nakao, has announced that he will resign from January 16 next year. On April 28, 2013, he became ADB’s chairman.