Current Affairs 18 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 18 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 18 September Current Affairs Day
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
First National Antimicrobial Resistance Hub of India, established in Kolkata
- in Kolkata , ICMR, known as The Indian Council of Medical Research, has established first National Antimicrobial Resistance Hub of India.
- it aims to recognise antibiotics that can help for diseases and antibiotic usage policy . it will stop resistance.basic research will be carried out that will have viral strains .across the country , viral strains will be collected
for ASEAN students , India will give fund 1000 PhD fellowship at IIT
- Indian Government has introduced a policy . under this policy at 23 IIT’s Institutes , govt will provide fund 1000 scholars which are from South East Asian countries
- The Ministry of External Affairs and the Human Resource Development has started plan. They kept initial budget is 300 crore rupees.
Aadhaar verification has been made compulsory for new dealers by January 2020
- The Goods and Services Tax Network has taken a decision for new dealers , they have to authenticate with Aadhaar. these rules will come in effect from January 2020.
- when new dealer does not want authenticate himself with Aadhaar . in that case, physical verification can be done. which will complete in 3 working days. it aims to check malpractices in GST tax.
The Government of Kerala has inked Memorandum of Understanding Maldives for caring of cancer
- The Govt of Kerala and RCC ( Regional Cancer Centre ) has signed on MoU with the health ministry of Maldives that will help to strengthen for caring of cancer.
Gaganyaan project, ISRO and DRDO will work together
- ISRO has decided to work with DRDO to carry out manned space missions. DRDO will create a system that will help to further enhance flight related capabilities. Under the Gaganyaan project, ISRO has targeted to send humans into space by the year 2022, Rs 10000 crore will be spent on this project.
Current Affairs : International
US tops in world’s oil exporter, overtaking Saudi Arabia
- The United States has surpassed countries like Saudi Arabia and Russia to become the first oil exporter in the world in terms of oil exporters. United States achieved this feat for the first time. Based on the data given by the International Energy Agency, the US has exported 3 million barrels of crude every day of the month of June.
Current Affairs : Banking
ECGC introducs Nirvik scheme to make easy process for lending
- ECGC named as Ministry of Commerce & Industry through Export Credit Guarantee Corporation, has started a new scheme which is named as NIRVIK (Niryat Rin Vikash Yojana) . it aims to enhance availability of loans and make process easy for lending
Current Affairs : Awards
Gangs Of Wasseypur indian movie in best 100 films list
- Anurag Kashyap, filmmaker of Gangs Of Wasseypur movie . his movie has named in The Guardian list best 100 films . it is a first indian movie who got this opportunity to register his name in List.
in Boston Film Festival, Neena Gupta got two awards
- At the Indian International Film Festival in Boston, Bollywood actor Neena Gupta has earned 2 prizes. The actress received the’ Badhaai Ho’ Best Actress Award and her film ‘ The Last Color’ came champions in the category of Best Feature Film. Chef Vikas Khanna was in charge of’ The Last Color.’ The film deals with Vrindavan’s taboo concerning wives and Varanasi in India.
Current Affairs : OBITUARIES
Famous Bollywood editor Sanjib Datta died
- Sanjib Datta, Bollywood editor , has died at the age of 54. he had worked in “Dor”, “Mardani”, “Iqbal”, “Ek Hasini Thi” movies.
BJ Khatal Patil died at the age of 100
- At the age of 100, Congress statesman Bhikajirao Jijaba Khatal Patil died. He was an engaged player in the fight for independence in India. He took part in Mahatma Gandhi’s Non-Cooperation Movement.