Current Affairs 16 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 16 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 16 September Current Affairs Day
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
India will install advanced American weapons systems at China Border for Ex-HimVijay
- Indian Armed Forces has planned to install advanced weapons systems made by America like M777 ultra-light howitzers and Chinook heavy-lift helicopters at border of China.
- HimVijay(it is codename) , india will do exercise to test their war abilities of 17 Mountain Strike Corps in Arunachal Pradesh state.in this exercise, Indian Air Force will also participate to test their abilities, which will help in providing real war-type drills’s aerial elements.
co-founder of Infosys Kris Gopalakrishnan as new head of government data panel
- The Electronics and Information Technology Ministry has appointed Infosys’s co-founder Kris Gopalakrishnan and a meeting was held chaired by Kris Gopalakrishnan to look issues associated with non-personal data , how should take a look on such issues,suggestions were collected.
- ministry has given a statement that trend is increasing for platformisation of the digital economy day by day. in economy, data may play an important role as community.
Current Affairs : International
- in the meeting for 23rd edition of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), ministers from Tourism , leaders from public and private sector came in meeting.
- The UNWTO General Assembly is the worldwide tourism industry’s biggest meeting. It brings all representatives together which are from over 150 nations, is conducted under the patronage of the UN, and aims to find the worldwide issues that are faced by tourism industry.
Current Affairs : Banking
increment in limit of loan exposure by RBI
- The RBI expanded banks ‘ loan risk cap to a single NBFC (excluding gold loan firms) from 15% to 20% of its equity foundation, a step that will assist the crisis-ridden shadow finance industry to boost credit demand. According to the existing’ Large Exposures Framework (LEF),’ customers ‘ access to a single non-bank monetary business (NBFC) is limited to 15% of their accessible qualified equity inventory, while the overall single counterparty exposure threshold is 20%, which can be expanded by bank committees under extraordinary conditions to 25%.
Current Affairs : Sports
India has got title of U-19 Asia Cup
- India has won Under-19 Asia Cup with an exciting five-run victory againest Bangladesh in Colombo. it was a low-scoring match.
22nd world billiards title by Pankaj Advani
- India’s billard player Pankaj Advani has won his country’s 22nd national championship by gaining a 150-up consecutive match at the IBSF World Billiards Championship in Mandalay, Myanmar, for a fourth consecutive championship.
Current Affairs : Appointments
sworn taken by first Andhra Pradesh’s Lokayukta is Justice P Lakshman Reddy
- Judge P Lakshman Reddy was introduced as the first Lokayukta of the Andhra Pradesh state. The location will be held by Justice Reddy for the next five years. He is the first Lokayukta to be charged since the bifurcation of the state in 2014.
Current Affairs : Important days
International Day of Democracy
- On September 15, the quarterly’ International Democracy Day’ been marked. It is based on integration, fair protection and involvement and is a basic construction stone for harmony, viable growth and human rights.
Theme : Participation
- The 15th of September is marked in India as the Engineers Day. The day is observed throughout India by the Engineering Community as a homage to Bharat Ratna Visvesvaraya, India’s biggest engineer, who was conceived on September 15, 1860.
- Theme is : Engineering Challenges for Knowledge Era”