Current Affairs 12 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 12 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 12 September Current Affairs Day
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
India’s goal of rebuilding degraded land by 2030 to 26 million hectares : PM
- India’s aim to restore the degraded land from 21 million to 26 million hectares by 2030. Prime Minister Narendra Modi said this at the 14th Conference of the Parties (COP14) of the United Nations Convention on Combating Desertification (UNCCD) in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
The Program for National Animal Disease Control, is started off by PM Modi
- The National Animal Disease Control Program and the National Artificial Insemination Program were introduced in Mathura, Uttra Pradesh, by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Prime Minister Narendra Modi initiated the National Animal Disease Control Program for the Eradication of Foot and Mouth Disease and Brucellosis in Livestock in a main project directed at increasing producers ‘ revenue.
- For a span of five years up to 2024, the initiative will price about 12,652 crores. The program seeks to manage and eradicate livestock illnesses by 2025
Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana (KMDY) in Ranchi, Jharkhand to safeguard the life of 5 tiny and poor tribal landowners by offering a minimum pension of Rs 3,000 per month to those 60 years of era.
- For the next three years, the plan will spand Rs 10,774 crore. All tiny and poor landowners presently aged between 18 and 40 are qualified to take advantage of the advantages.
second Multi-Modal Terminal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi devoted the second Multi-Modal River Terminal (MMT) constructed at Sahibganj in Jharkhand to the country of India. It was constructed in a record moment of about two years at a price of 290 crore rupees.
- The Sahibganj terminal will free up Jharkhand and Bihar sectors to the worldwide economy and provide access to Indo-Nepal shipping via rivers. Modi had previously launched the MMT in Varanasi in November 2018.
In 2017, India listed fourth in worldwide malaria instances: says Lancet report
- India rated fourth in the global prevalence of lethal mosquito-borne malaria in 2017, with 4% of instances recorded in the nation globally, according to a study released in The Lancet newspaper.
- Nearly 10 million of the 219 million malaria instances recorded worldwide in 2017 were from India, rendering it the fourth most impacted by the disease. Nigeria is at the top of the roster.
Current Affairs : Sports
Gold at Track Asia Cup, by Esow Alben
- Indian cyclist Esow Alben at the Track Asia Cup in New Delhi received a gold medal at the Men’s Elite Keirin case. In the same case, Amarjeet Singh Nagi also got a bronze medal.
Current Affairs : appointments
P K Sinha as PM’s Principal Advisor
- With impact from September 11, 2019, the Cabinet Appointments Committee (ACC) endorsed the assignment of Pradeep Kumar Sinha as Principal Advisor to the Prime Minister. The former bureaucrat was previously created OSD on August 30 in the Office of the Prime Minister.
PK Mishra as PM Modi’s Principal Secretary
- Pramod Kumar Mishra was named as Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s fresh Principal Secretary.