Current Affairs 11 September 2019 :
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
Motihari-Amlekhganj petroleum product pipeline inauguration
- The Motihari-Amlekhganj petroleum product pipeline was collectively opened by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Nepal K P Sharma Oli through a video. The more than 60 km long pipeline is the South Asia region’s first ever cross-border petroleum product pipeline.
First trade centre of india is introduced for women in Kerala state
- In line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Kerala will put up India’s first International Women’s Trade Center (iWTC) in Kozhikode.
- A main initiative of the gender center of the state under the social justice department, it is intended as a safe space back from home for females to harness their entrepreneurial capacities, start up or grow their companies and market their products worldwide.
- iWTC’s first phase, under the “Vision 2020” of the gender park, is scheduled to be completed by 2021.
Digital Capability Centre, starts soon
- Indian Government is looking to make changes in manufacturing area. as a result, India is going to establish a digital capability center which will be showcase for latest technologies and also help in providing test for innovations.
- for this, Niti Aayog has connected with McKinsey & Company , McKinsey & Company gives favor Aachen, Chicago, Singapore, Venice and Beijing centers globally
National Conference , for purpose to manage Crop Residue
- for Farmers from UP, Haryana, Dehli and Punjab, The National Conference was organized in New Delhi to manage crop residue. this Conference had aim to find solutions for farmers and State Governments’s concerns.
Gurugram Police shakes hands with Google to get traffic updates
- Traffic Police of Gurugram has dealed with Google maps to get traffic information. this information will be a real time that could be used publiclly.
- in deal, Google will share information like road closure,diversions, road crash etc to Gurugram traffic police
Current Affairs : International
22nd Edition of UN Committee on CRPD in Geneva
- UN Committee’s 22nd Edition was organized in Geneva, based on Disabilities people’s Rights. during meeting, UN considered first report of India. Pursuant to Article 35 of the Convention, India approved this Convention on 01-10-2007.
Typhoon Faxai hits Tokyo city
- Typhoon Faxai has hit capital city Tokyo of Japan. it was strongest typhoons of last years with fierce winds to heavy rain.
- due to Typhoon Faxai, 3 people were killed and more than 40 people have been injured.
Thessaloniki International Fair
- Thessaloniki International Fair was organized in Thessaloniki, Greece. it was a global exhibition event that is held every year and it is known as largest fairs of Greece. The United States has been selected as the nation of honor for the 83rd Fair,
- India was the nation that was honored in 2019 for the 84th TIF. The 84th Thessaloniki International Fair (TIF) in Greece was recently attended by an Indian group headed by Minister of State (MoS) for Trade and Industry, Hardeep Singh Puri. Senior authorities and businessmen and prominent Indian entrepreneurs were members of the committee.
Current Affairs : Sports
Ex Indian cricketer Amol Muzumdar has been selected as interim batting coach for South Africa
- Former India batsman Amol Muzumdar has been named by South Africa as their provisional batting coach for the test sequence against India beginning on October 2.
- Muzumdar will take place of Dale Benkenstein, who left in the 2019 World Cup after the dismal results of the team.
Current Affairs : APPOINTMENTS
Rajiv Kumar as Microsoft India’s new MD
- Microsoft has choose Microsoft India Research and Development Pvt Ltd (MIRPL)’s fresh executive manager, Rajiv Kumar. He is presently serving as Microsoft’s Experiences and Devices (E+D) Group’s Corporate Vice President. He will substitute the six-year-old Anil Bhansali, who kept that position.
Jack Ma as Alibaba’s chairman
- Founder of Alibaba Jack Ma will be as chairman. he will take place of Daniel Zhang
Current Affairs : Obituaray
Heeralal Sharma died
- Rajasthan born India’s liberty activist Heeral Sharma passed back at 95 years of era. He engaged actively in the fight for liberty and was imprisoned for two years.