Yuva Pay App
- The Private Bank Yes Bank has introduced a new digital wallet solution(app) which is known as ‘Yuva Pay’ with UDMA Technologies Pvt Ltd. Yuva Pay will enable a contactless payments for the customers. The wallet follows minimum Know Your Client (KYC) regulations.
- The Main aim of this app is to help low income’s people to make the digital and contactless transactions.
Features of Yuva Pay App –
- Provides Multi-Payment Options – This app/wallet provides Multi-Payment Options such as municipal, house, water tax, electricity, Liquefied Petroleum Gas(LPG), Direct to Home(DTH), mobile phone bill, licence fee, windmill and solar park fee, building sanction fees and billboard taxes and so on. will be paid through Bharat Bill Pay and Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
- Accessibility – People can access this app on their Smart & Feature phones. they don’t require ant internet.
- Flexibility – App is User-Friendly, handled with Single Click and Hassle Free & enable seamless transactions.
- Security – The app uses Multi-factor authentications for End to End Encryption that prefers to prevert any hacking and will Enable Privacy Protection to customers.
Implementation of Yuva Pay –
- The the first phase, Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department, Karnataka is going to implement that would cover 158 gram panchayats with 238 villages.
- in the Second Phase, 6,200 gram panchayats will be covered including 29,000 villages.
About Yes Bank –
CEO – Prashant Kumar
Founder – Rana Kapoor
Founded – 2004
Headquarters – Mumbai