YSR Bima Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the YSR Bima scheme with new guidelines. the officials will directly pay the insurance amount to the household of the deceased. this move makes the insurance claims easier.
- The main purpose of this scheme is to offer relief to the families of unorganized workers in case of death or disability of the unorganized worker leaving the families in great distress.
- Under the YSR Bima scheme, 1.32 lakh households will take advantage and Rs 750 crores amount has been allotted for the year 2021-22. in the last two years, the State govt spent Rs 1307 crore for YSR Bima.
YSR Bima Scheme benefits:
- Rs. 5 lakh for Accident Death and Total Disability
- Up to Rs.3,62,500/- for Partial Disability
- Rs.30,000/- for Natural Death under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY).
YSR Bima Scheme eligibility:
- Age group of 18 to 70 years
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.