World Science Day For Peace And Development 2022: Theme, History, and Significance – Every year, World Science Day for Peace and Development is observed on 10th November. it aims to highlight the significant role of science in society and the urgent need to engage the public in debates on scientific issues.
- The main objective of this day is to recognize the importance of science in keeping the fabric of society intact and flourishing.
World Science Day For Peace And Development 2022: History
- UNESCO and the International Council for Science organized the first-ever World Scientific Conference in Budapest in the year 1999.
- After a period of one year, UNESCO Executive Body designated World Science Day for Peace and Development.
- It was to be commemorated on November 10, worldwide.
- In 2001, World Science Day for Peace and Development witnessed many projects, programs, and funding for science around the world, aimed at developing cooperation between scientists living in regions affected by conflict, such as the UNESCO-supported creation of the Israeli-Palestinian Science Organization (IPSO).
World Science Day For Peace And Development 2022: Theme
- The theme 2022 for World Science Day for Peace and Development is – Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development
- World Science Day for Peace and Development will pay attention on climate change more than anything else. will also focus on the importance of “Building Climate-Ready Communities”.
- the theme for the World Science Day for Peace and Development, 2020 was ‘Science for and with Society in dealing with the global pandemic.’
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.