World Pharmacists Day 2022: Theme, History, Significance – Every year, World Pharmacist Day is observed on September 25 across the world, aimed at highlighting and advocating the pharmacist’s contribution to health improvement. World Pharmacy Day marks as a reminder to honour all medical specialists who provide their services with empathy and understanding.
World Pharmacists Day 2022: Theme
- In 2022, theme of the day is “Pharmacy united in action for a healthier world,” which aims to promote unity and highlight the sound effects of pharmacy on health.
World Pharmacists Day 2022: History
- The International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) Council designated World Pharmacist Day in 2009 at the World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences in Istanbul, Turkey.
- It aimed to promote pharmacists’ contributions to improving world health through their profession is the main goal of this day.
About International Pharmaceutical Federation
- CEO: Dr Catherine Duggan;
- Founded: 25 September 1912;
- Headquarters: The Hague, Netherlands;
- Motto: Advancing pharmacy worldwide.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
******** End ********