World Food Price Index 2021: Food and Agriculture Organization
10 January 2021 Current Affairs: the Food & Agriculture Organization has released its Food Price Index which was 107.5 points in December 2020. in the year 2021, an increase of 2.3 points can be seen.
- In the year 1996, The food price index was created as a public good.
- The Price Index is called as a public good that aims to watch the development of the global agricultural market.
- The FAO Food Price Index (FFPI) is also a step of monthly changes.
- The Index covers changes in a basket of grains, oilseeds, dairy products, meat and sugar.
- The year 2014-16 is known as a Base period.
|Online Test Series (Free)||Take Test|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Join Us|
|To Join Facebook Page||Join Us|
|To Join Instagram||Join Us|