World COPD Day is observed on the 3rd Wednesday of November month every year. This year World COPD Day will be observed on November 16. it aims to raise awareness about the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and improve COPD care throughout the world.
- In 2022, World COPD Day will be observed on November 16.
- The Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD) conducts this day every year in collaboration with healthcare professionals and COPD patient groups across the globe.
World COPD Day 2022: Theme
- The 2022 theme for World COPD Day will be “Your Lungs for Life”
- The theme 2021 of World COPD Day is “Healthy Lungs – Never More Important”. it highlights the burden of COPD remains, in spite of the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic.
World COPD Day 2022: History
- In 2002, World COPD Day was held for the first time.
- Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD) organizes World COPD Day in collaboration with healthcare professionals and COPD patient groups throughout the world.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.