Venkaiah Naidu releases postage stamp on Mananiya Chaman Lal
Vice President of India Shri Venkaiah Naidu has released Commemorative Postage Stamp on ‘Mananiya Chaman Lal’ at a public function at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Conference Hall, 6, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi.
- This Commemorative Postage Stamp marks the life & work of Mananiya Chaman Lal.
- Commemorative Postage Stamp is a part of the initiatives of the Department for Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav Programme.
About Mananiya Chaman Lal –
- he was a renowned social worker and Sangh Pracharak.
- He was born on 25th March 1920 in Sialkot(now in Pakistan).
- Mananiya was a Gold Medallist with many lucrative job offers.
- He started fulfilling the basic needs of people who were victims of the partition of the country.
- He made an institutional mechanism for helping the Indians abroad.
Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav (आज़ादी का अमृत महोत्सव)
- Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav is an event to be organized by the Government of India to commemorate the 75th Anniversary of India’s Independence. The Mahotsav will be celebrated as a Jan-Utsav in the spirit of Jan-Bhagidari.
- PM Modi launched the ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’ 75 weeks before 15 August 2020 which will continue till 15 August 2023.
Share your Ideas & Suggestions on Azadi Ka अमृत महोत्सव – Participate Now
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.