Uttar Pradesh announces unique 16-digit Unicode
The State Govt of Uttar Pradesh has announced to issue a unique 16-digit Unicode system in order to mark all kinds of landholdings in the state.
- The main purpose of this is to make an end to the fake registry of disputed land
Unique 16-digit Unicode Features
- The Unicode number of the land will have 16 digits.
- the first 6 digits will be based on the population of the land.
- the next 4 digits will explain the unique identity of the land.
- The digits from 11 to 14 will mark the number of the division of the land.
- And The last 2 digits will consist of the details of the category, through which, the agricultural, residential and commercial land is to be identified.