UPSC APFC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – In this article, students will find the UPSC APFC Exam Syllabus PDF direct links, UPSC APFC Exam Pattern 2022, UPSC APFC Selection Process, and so on.
UPSC APFC Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Board Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Posts||Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners (APFC)|
|Job Location||Across India|
UPSC APFC Exam Pattern 2022
- Total Question –
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Exam Duration – 120 Minutes
- Language – English and Hindi
- Mode of Exam – Objective Type
- Negative Marking – Yes, 1/3rd mark for each wrong answer.
|Section A||General English|
|Section B||Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Movements, and Current Events|
|Population, Development, and Globalization|
|Governance and Constitution of India|
|Accounting and Auditing, Industrial Relations, Labor Laws, Insurance|
|Basic knowledge of Computer applications, General Science|
|Elementary Mathematics, Statistics, and General Mental Ability|
|Social Security in India|
|Present trends in the Indian Economy|
UPSC APFC Syllabus 2022
- Gupta Empire.
- Temple Architecture Styles.
- Literature and Philosophy.
- Stone Age.
- The Harappan Civilization.
- Mauryan Period.
- Post- Mauryan Phase: The period of Shungas, Kanvas, and Satavahanas.
- Kushana Empire.
- List of Synonyms and Antonyms
- Idioms And Phrases
- Spotting the Error
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Rules For Tenses
- Rules For Prepositions
- List of Prepositions
- Rules and List of Conjunctions
- Active And Passive Voice Rules
- List of One Word Substitutions
- List of Homophones/Homonyms
- Audit Committee Oversight of Internal Controls
- Corporate Culture and Whistleblower Protections
- Board Diversity
- Board Oversight of Mission-Critical Risks
- Environmental, Social, and Governance Oversight
- Human Capital Management
- Population changes
- Population estimates and projections
- Births and deaths
- Mobility and migration
- Population aging
- Global dimming.
- Human overpopulation.
- Human trafficking.
- Global issues (category)
- Climate justice.
- Economic inequality.
- Forced migration.
Basic Computer Knowledge
- Microsoft Outlook
- The Internet
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS Project, Microsoft Publisher
- MS Word, Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Access
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Networks
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Database Management System
- Data Structures
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Visio and MS Excel
- Professional Ethics
- Plain English Accounting
- Business, Industry, and Government
- Audit Quality
- Fair Value Measurement
- Financial Reporting
- Personal Financial Planning
- Firm Practice Management
- Governmental Audit Quality
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality
- Not for Profit
- Forensic and Valuation Services
- Information Technology
- Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods
- Poisons and Pesticides
- Quantum Chemistry
- Natural Products and Drugs
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics
- Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers
- Hypothesis tests and confidence intervals
- Describing and displaying data
- Linear regression and correlation
- Experiments and sampling
- Multiplication and Division.
- Counting Money.
- LCM and GCD.
- Fractions and Decimals.
- Place Value & Face Value.
- Addition and subtraction.
General Mental Ability
- Sitting Arrangements
- Mathematical Operations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Number, Ranking, and Time Sequence Test
- Eligibility Test
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Alphabet Test
|UPSC APFC Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|UPSC APFC Admit Card|
|UPSC APFC Answer Key|
|UPSC APFC Results|
|UPSC APFC Exam|
UPSC APFC Syllabus 2022
|UPSC APFC Syllabus PDF Download||Click Here|
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
📣 Prepare Exams is now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, and Google News to get all the latest News first Like, Follow and bookmark our website @ PrepareExams.com.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.