The scholarship will be awarded to the citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. It will cover the full cost of tuition fees for studies at Uppsala University. However, it will not cover living expenses.
- The application starts on January 10, 2024, and ends on 22 January 2024 at 23:59 CET.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on academic merit and not financial requirements. The master’s program must be on campus and English-taught, based in Uppsala or Gotland.
Uppsala University Global Scholarship 2024 – Overview
|Name of the Organization
|22 January 2024
|No. of Scholarships
|One Time Payment
|International Students Eligible
|Official Website Link
Also Check – Tuition Fee Scholarship, Mid Sweden University 2024
- You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- You can only be awarded a Uppsala University Global Scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the Master’s programme you applied for. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
Students admitted to the following programmes will be not eligible for a scholarship:
- Joint Nordic Master’s Programme in Environmental Law
- Master’s Programme in Biology NABiS Nordic Master in Biodiversity and Systematics
- Master’s Programme in Implementation, Transformative Learning and Sustainability
- Master’s Programme in Religion in Peace and Conflict
- Master’s Programme in Transformative Game Design
- Master’s Programme in Turkic Studies
Level of study
Also Check – KTH One-Year Scholarship 2024
King Carl Gustaf Scholarship – Application Process
Step 1: Apply for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme
Step 2: Check the eligibility criteria
Step 3: Submit an online scholarship application
The following details must be provided:
- Personal details
- Your first priority Masters programme
Motivation letter/ SOP of no more than 350 words explaining
- why you are vulnerable and in need of education at Uppsala University?
- what academic talent you have?
Candidates will be selected based on:
- Outstanding academic record
- How compatible you are with the eligibility criteria
- Your prioritising the University in the common applications
- Your interest in the field of study, as understood from the motivation letter