HomeScholarshipScholarships in SwedenTuition Fee Scholarship, Mid Sweden University 2024: Eligibility, Application, Selection Process

Tuition Fee Scholarship, Mid Sweden University 2024: Eligibility, Application, Selection Process

Students who have joined the Master’s degree program will be offered the Tuition Fee Scholarship, at Mid Sweden University. The scholarship covers a tuition fee waiver of up to 75% depending on the program of study.

  • International students outside of the EU/EEA or Switzerland can apply for this program.
  • The scholarship is granted for the tenure of the study program.
  • The scholarship deadline or last date to apply for the scholarship is 15 January 2024.
  • The Tuition Fee Scholarship at Mid Sweden University includes only the tuition fee. It doesn’t cover the travel and living expenses.

Also Read –

The Avancez Scholarships 2024

KTH One-Year Scholarship 2024

Tuition Fee Scholarship, Mid Sweden University 2024 – Overview

Name of the OrganizationMid Sweden University
Scholarship TypeCollege-Specific, Merit-Based
Offered byInstitution
Application Deadline15 January 2024
No. of Scholarships
Scholarship Amount$7,237
Scholarship RenewabilityOne Time Payment
International Students EligibleYes
Official Website Link

What is covered by the scholarship?

The scholarship aims to cover 75% of the tuition fee. The remaining 25% of the tuition fee each semester, as well as travel costs, living costs and all other expenses, will not be covered in the scholarship.

Eligibility Criteria

Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland will have to pay tuition fees and have applied through University Admissions to one of the above-listed programmes before the 15th of January 2024 and have paid the application fee until the 1st of February 2024.

Autumn 2024

The following programmes will be included by the Mid Sweden University to offer a few 75% tuition fee scholarships in the autumn semester of 2024:

  • Master in Tourism 60 credits
  • Master in Tourism 120 credits
  • Master Program (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing and Management  
  • International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering
  • International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
  • Master’s Programme in Electrical Engineering
  • Master by Research in Biology
  • Master’s Programme (one year) in Additive Manufacturing
  • Master by Research in Computer Engineering
  • Master by Research in Electronical Engineering – Autonomous Sensors
  • Master by Research in Electronical Engineering – Detectors and Multispectral Measurement Systems
  • Master by Research in Electronical Engineering – Intelligent Systems
  • Master by Research in Electronical Engineering – Smart Cameras
  • Master by Research in Engineering Physics
  • Master by Research in Media and Communication Science

Application Process

Students can fill in the Applications for the Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship from 12th February 2024 to 28th February 2024. Applicants who have applied to the program at and paid the application fee before the deadline will be sent a link to the application form by email.

The choice of study programme and reflect upon its relevance to your own professional development.

Selection Process

Candidates will be selected based on study intent and academic achievements. Study intent will be considered through your response to the following essay questions:

  • What motivated you to apply to this particular programme and why have you chosen Mid Sweden University? (OBS! we mean the study program not the scholarship!)
  • How do the programme objectives relate to your future plans? How will you use your new skills and competencies? 


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News