Unlock 4 Guidelines by MHA
- On 31st August 2020, The Ministry of Home Affairs has published new guidelines for Unlock 4. Unlock 4 means re-opening of activities in areas outside the Containment Zones. the new guidelines will come into effect from 1st Sept 2020. MHA has prepared these guidelines on the basis of feedback provided by UT, states.
- Metro rail will start its services from 7th September 2020 after getting permitted.
- from 21st September 2020, Social/ academic/ sports/ entertainment/ cultural/ religious/ political functions and other congregations can gather 100 persons under a roof. But they will have to use face masks and follow social distancing guidelines.
- Open-air theatres will be opened from 21st September 2020.
- People can travel Inter-State and intra-State movement.
- The Schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions will be closed till next notification (30th Sept).
- Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres will not be opened.
it is a duty of ours to Follow Unlock 4 Guidelines by MHA.