UN Russian Language Day 2022 – UN Russian Language Day is observed on June 6th every year. The Russian Language is one of the six official languages used by the United Nations throughout the Organization.
- This day also highlights the birthday of Aleksandr Pushkin, a Russian poet who is considered the father of the modern Russian language.
- United Nations celebrate each of the six official languages, its multilingualism and cultural diversity.
- six official languages of the UN are English, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and French.
UN Russian Language Day 2022: History
- The day was established by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) in 2010.
- The day of June 6th marks the birthday of the great Russian poet A.S. Pushkin.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.