UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) Officials released the official syllabus for the Administrative Officer (Scale I) Exam on the official website i.e. uiic.co.in. Candidates can check and download the UIIC Administrative Officer (Scale I) Syllabus & Exam Pattern in the below sections. To make it easy, we have provided the download link of the UIIC AO Exam Syllabus along with the pattern below in the section. Stay connected to our website PrepareExams.Com to get instant updates on the UIIC AO Syllabus.
UIIC AO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Overview
|Board Name||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)|
|Posts||Administrative Officer (Scale I)|
|Selection Process||Online Examination|
UIIC AO Exam Pattern 2023
The UIIC AO question paper of the recruitment test will be 150 questions with a Maximum mark of 200 marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the UIIC AO paper will be 2 Hours. for each wrong answer, a 0.25 mark will be deducted. The given table is for the UIIC AO Exam Pattern 2023.
- Total Question – 150 Questions
- Total Marks – 200 marks
- Exam Duration – 2 Hours
- Language –
- Mode of Exam –
- Negative Marking – Yes, 0.25 Mark
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||25||25||2 Hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Computer Literacy||25||25|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Financial Sector)||25||25|
|An additional test to assess technical & professional knowledge in relevant discipline||50||100|
UIIC Administrative Officer Syllabus 2023
- Cloze Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Para Jumbles
- Sentence Improvement
- Para/ Sentence Completion
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Column Based, Spelling Errors
- Word Swap
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Detection
- Word Rearrangement
- Sentence Based Errors
- Seating Arrangements – Circle/ Square/ Triangle/ Linear/ Uncertain number of persons
- Data Sufficiency – 2 statements
- Blood Relations – Normal Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding – Chinese coding
- Order and Ranking
- Alpha/ numeric/ symbol Series
- Puzzles – Category/Comparison/ Designation/ Box/ Box/ Day/ Month/ Year/ Floor & Flat
- Inequalities – Direct and indirect
- Syllogism – Only a few
- Input-Output – Shifting and arranging based
- Distance and Direction
- Miscellaneous – Odd one out, Word pair, Number pair, Number operation
- Simplification and Approximation: BODMAS, Square & Cube, Square & cube root, Indices, fraction, percentage, etc.
- Data Interpretation (DI): Table DI, Missing Table DI, Pie chart DI (single and multiple pie chart), Line chart DI (Single and multiple line), Bar chart DI, Mixed DI, Caselet (Simple table-based caselet, Venn diagram based caselet, Arithmetic based caselet) etc.
- Number Series: Missing Number series, Wrong number series, etc.
- Inequality: Linear equation, Quadratic equation, Quantity comparison (I and II),etc.
- Arithmetic: Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Number System, HCF and LCM, Average, Age, Partnership, Mixture and Allegation, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Time and Work & wage, Pipe and Cistern, Profit and Loss & Discount, Speed Time Distance, Boat And stream, Train, Mensuration 2D and 3D, Probability, Permutation, and combination, etc.
- Data Sufficiency (DS): Two Statement Data Sufficiency
- Microsoft Windows
- Components of Computer
- Computer Fundamentals
- Computer Aptitude
- Types of Computers
- Microsoft Office
- Generations of Computer
- Countries and Capital
- Current Affairs
- Social Science
- History, Geography, Economics
- General Science
- Famous Books and Authors
- Banking Awareness
- Important Days
- Indian Financial System
- History of Indian Banking Industry
- Abbreviations and Economics Terminologies
UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Download UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF||Download PDF|
|UIIC AO Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|UIIC AO Books | List of Best Books For UIIC AO Exam Preparation|
|UIIC AO Answer Key|
|UIIC AO Admit Card|
UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
For how many marks, UIIC AO Exam will be held?
UIIC AO Exam will be held for 200 Marks.
Who is conducting the UIIC AO Exam?
The officials of the United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) are conducting the UIIC AO Exam.
What is the Exam duration for the UIIC AO Exam?
The Exam duration for the UIIC AO Exam is 2 Hours.
What is the marking scheme of the UIIC AO Exam?
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********