TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – In this article, students will find the TSPSC AEE Exam Syllabus PDF direct links, TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern 2022, TSPSC AEE Selection Process, and so on and will get the latest and updated TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 along with Exam Pattern.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Board Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Posts||Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE)|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern 2022
- Total Question –
- Total Marks – 450 Marks
- Exam Duration –
- Language – English and Telugu
- Mode of Exam – Multiple Choice Objective Questions
- Negative Marking – Yes, 1 mark
|Paper I: General Knowledge & Mental Ability||150 marks||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Paper II: Specialization in Engineering||300 marks||2 hours 30 minutes|
|TSPSC AEE Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|TSPSC AEE Admit Card|
|TSPSC AEE Answer Key|
|TSPSC AEE Results|
|TSPSC AEE Exam|
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022
|Download TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Subject Wise – TSPSC AEE Syllabus
Paper 1 – General Studies and General Abilities
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on
Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th class Standard)
Paper 2 – Civil Engineering (Degree Level)
- Building Materials And Construction
- Strength of Materials And Theory of Structures
- Cement Concrete and Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
- Construction Management
Paper 2 – Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level)
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Metal Casting
- Metal Forming
- Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
Paper 2 – Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Degree Level)
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
Paper 2 – Agricultural Engineering (Degree Level)
- Surveying and Levelling
- Fluid mechanics and Open Channel Hydraulics
- Soil Mechanics
- Strength of materials
- Building Construction and Cost Estimation
- Watershed Hydrology
- Groundwater, Wells and Pumps
- Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
- Sprinkler and Micro irrigation Systems
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
- Watershed Planning and Management
- Water Harvesting and Soil Conservation Structures
- Tractor Systems and Controls
- Farm Machinery and Equipment
- Post Harvest Engineering of Cereals, Pulses and Oil Seeds
- Dairy and Food Engineering
- Fundamentals of Renewable Energy Sources
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.