Today Top Current Affairs 31 January 2021
Daily Current Affairs 31 January 2021: This article consists of the latest top current affairs for 31 January 2021 that are essential for all competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, IBPS, SBI exams. You can also take our Current Affairs Quiz after studying our daily current affairs.
R S Sharma as CEO of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Mr RS Sharma has been elected as new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the country’s flagship public health insurance scheme Ayushman Bharat. his appointment was done by the National Health Authority (NHA).
- Ayushman Bharat scheme is also known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- He is going to take place of Indu Bhushan.
- Prior to this, RS Sharma has served as chairman of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) and will take charge on 1st February 2021.
Jay Shah as President of Asian Cricket Council (ACC)
On 30th January 2021, the Secretary of Board of Control for Cricket in India Jay Shah has been elected as the President of the Asian Cricket Council (ACC).
- he will take place of Bangladesh Cricket Board‘s (BCB) chief Nazmul Hussain.
World Leprosy Eradication Day on 31st January
People observe World Leprosy Day on the last Sunday of January month every year. the purpose of this day is to focus on the target of zero cases of leprosy-related disabilities in children.
- In 1954, French philanthropist and writer, Raoul Follereau introduced this day. this day marks a tribute to the life of the Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Beat Leprosy, End Stigma and advocate for Mental Wellbeing ”.
<< Read Full News Here >>