Today Top Current Affairs 28 January 2021
Daily Current Affairs 28 January 2021: This article consists of the latest top current affairs for 28 January 2021 that are essential for all competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, IBPS, SBI exams. You can also take our Current Affairs Quiz after studying our daily current affairs.
Ayushman Bharat health scheme for CAPF personnel
On 23rd January 2021, Home Minister Amit Shah has launched Ayushman Bharat Health Scheme for the Central Armed Police Force. The beneficiaries will get the medical benefits at 24,000 hospitals across the country.
- Ayushman Bharat Health Scheme will give advantages to over one million personnel and their families.
- The scheme will cover CAPF, Assam rifles and National Security Guard personnel.
TCS as most valued firm of India
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has emerged as the most valued firm of India with 169.9 million dollar market capitalisation.
- Reliance Industries is overtaken by TATA.
- The Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)’s market valuation is around 12,45,341.44 crore compared to Reliance Industries Ltd which has a market valuation of Rs 12,42,593.78 crore on the BSE.
DRDO tests fire Akash-NG Missile in Odisha
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has tested fired maiden launch of Akash-NG Missile successfully. the Akash-NG Missile was launched from Integrated Test Range off the coast of Odisha.
- Akash-NG is a new generation Surface-to-Air Missile.
- The Akash-NG system was developed with launcher and smaller ground system footprint.
- the Indian Air Force will use Akash-NG Missile and it targets intercepting high manoeuvring aerial threats.
5paisa launched UPI autopay facility for mutual fund transactions
5paisa.com has decided to begin UPI AutoPay facility. the UPI AutoPay facility will be for mutual fund transactions.
- 5paisa.com is a discount broker.
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI ) has launched this facility.
Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa as president of Portugal
Mr Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa has been chosen as president of Portugal. in the presidential elections, Mr Rebelo received 60.70% votes.
- He will serve for his second term as country’s president.
- He is a 72-year-old former leader of the Social Democratic Party.
ICC announces ICC Player of the Month awards
On 27th January 2021, The International Cricket Council (ICC) has announced a list of ‘ICC Player of the Month’ awards for both male and female cricketers from all formats of cricket.
From performances from youngsters January
- Mohammed Siraj (India),
- Washington Sundar (India),
- T. Natarajan (India),
- Rishabh Pant (India),
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz (Afganisthan)
Q.1 Where can I read daily current affairs?
you can study/read it from PrepareExams. We update daily current affairs day wise and monthly wise.
Q.2 How can I study current affairs for competitive exams 2021?
You can follow our PrepareExams website and bookmark our page. as well as, you can also make some notes of all the important issues at national and international level.
Q.3 What is the best way to prepare current affairs 2021?
1st way: you need to read daily current affairs and also should attend quiz daily to remember.
2nd way: read weekly and monthly current affairs regularly for revising.