Today Top Current Affairs 25 January 2021
Daily Current Affairs 25 January 2021: This article consists of the latest top current affairs for 25 January 2021 that are essential for all competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, IBPS, SBI exams. You can also take our Current Affairs Quiz after studying our daily current affairs.
e-EPIC (Electronic Electoral Photo Identity Card) programme
On 25th January 2021, The Election Commission of India is going to launch the e-EPIC programme. e-EPIC stands for Electronic Electoral Photo Identity Card.
- Due to this programme, Indian will be able to get the Digital voter card.
- The e-EPIC is a non-editable secure portable document format (PDF) version of the EPIC.
- People can store e-EPIC as PDF on his/her mobile.
- The e-EPIC contains a secured QR code with image and demographics such as serial number, part number and so on.
BSF begins Sard Hawa Operation at Rajasthan border
In order to increase security on the borders in Jaisalmer, The Border Security Force (BSF) launched Operation named “Sard Hawa” at Rajasthan international border.
- BSF launches different Operations in different seasons such as “Garam Hawa” Operation in summer and “Sard Hawa” operation is launched in winter season as a routine exercise.
- The Sard Hawa operation will run till 27th January to ensure no intrusion at the border. it was started on 21st January 2021.
UP launches Udyam Sarathi App for Youths
On 24th January 2021, the UP CM Yogi Adityanath launched the ‘Udyam Sarathi App’ for State’s Youths.
- Adityanath introduced an app on the occasion of the 71st Foundation Day of the state.
- The Udyam Sarathi app will be a key to avail all information related to self-employment and the job industry at one click.
Udyam Sarathi App Features:
- The app will have data related to business opportunities in different departments and sectors.
- Youths will be able to get the information at one click from anywhere and anytime.
Baseball Legend Hank Aaron Died At 86
On 22nd January 2021: The famous Baseball Legend Mr Hank Aaron has taken his last breath at the age of 86.
- Henry was called “Hammer” or “Hammerin’ Hank”. he was an American baseball right fielder.
- he had played 23 Major League Baseball (MLB) seasons during his life between 1954 and 1976.
- He made his MLB debut on the day of 13th April 1954, for the Milwaukee Braves
25 January as National Voters Day
Indian citizens celebrate 25th January as National Voters’ Day every year. the main purpose of the day is to encourage voters to be part in the polling process.
- In 1950, Election Commission of India was founded on 25 January and it gives a maximise enrolment of new voters.
- In 2011, The PM Manmohan’s Govt proclaimed the Law Ministry’s proposal to celebrate 25th Jan as National Voters’ Day.
24 January as National Girl Child Day
Indian observes National Girl Child Day on 24th January every year. the aim of it is to pay attention to the need to address the unique challenges girls face in Indian society due to gender biases.
- It creates public awareness regarding the inequalities faced by girls.
- Boosts awareness regarding what the girl child has her rights.
First Parakram Diwas on 23rd January
The day os 23rd January is being observed as Parakram Diwas or `Parakram Day’ across India.
- This day reminds us of the paid contribution by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
- It also is observed as Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s birthday.
- Citizen celebrated this day as his birthday and to honour and commemorate Netaji’s indomitable spirit and selfless service to the country.
Q.1 Where can I read daily current affairs?
you can study/read it from PrepareExams. We update daily current affairs day wise and monthly wise.
Q.2 How can I study current affairs for competitive exams 2021?
You can follow our PrepareExams website and bookmark our page. as well as, you can also make some notes of all the important issues at national and international level.
Q.3 What is the best way to prepare current affairs 2021?
1st way: you need to read daily current affairs and also should attend quiz daily to remember.
2nd way: read weekly and monthly current affairs regularly for revising.