Today Top Current Affairs 15 February 2022 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Top 10 Current News of the day, Important events in National Current News, and International Current News.
Attempt Quiz – Daily Current Affairs Quiz
Attempt Computer Quiz – Click Here
Attempt Static GK Quiz – Click Here for Static GK topics for Competitive Exams
Appoinments & Resigns
Chairman of Supreme Court panel on Char Dham project Ravi Chopra resigns
Environmentalist Ravi Chopra has given his resignation from the post of Chairman and member of the Supreme Court’s High Powered Committee (HPC) for the Char Dham project.
- In September 2019, Chopra was appointed as chairman of the Supreme Court’s High Powered Committee (HPC) on the Char Dham project.
- his work was to oversee the all-weather road widening project in the Char Dham circuit.
- The Char Dham Road Project aims to widen roads up to 10 metres in order to improve accessibility and provide all-weather connectivity to the Char Dham.
- Char Dham circuits are: Yamunotri, Gangotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath in Uttarakhand.
President Frank-Walter Steinmeier re-elected for a second 5-year term
A special parliamentary assembly has re-elected German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier for a second term of five years on February 13th, 2022.
- Prior to this, Steinmeier was first elected as the president on February 12, 2017, and received 74% of the votes.
S. Kishore appointed as Chairman of Staff Selection Commission
Senior bureaucrat S. Kishore has been elected as Chairman of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). his Appointment was approved by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet.
- currently, Kishore is serving as Special Secretary, Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- S Kishore is a 1989-Batch IAS officer of the West Bengal cadre.
India–Africa Relations: Changing Horizons book by Rajiv Bhatia
Ambassador Rajiv Kumar Bhatia has penned down his new book named “India-Africa Relations: Changing Horizons”. it is his 3rd book.
- the book highlights the emergence and assertion of Africa as a significant actor and stakeholder in global affairs and the transformation of the relationship between India and Africa.
- it also marks an in-depth exploration of India–Africa partnership in all its critical dimensions, and continental, regional and bilateral facets of India–Africa relations.
FICCI CASCADE launches Anti-Smuggling Day 2022
Committee Against Smuggling and Counterfeiting Activities Destroying the Economy (CASCADE) has launched a new initiative named Anti-Smuggling Day, which will be observed on 11 February every year.
- The First Anti-Smuggling Day has been observed on February 11, 2022.
- The main purpose of the Anti-Smuggling Day is to enhance coordination and cooperation between law enforcement agencies, facilitating a better exchange of information and experiences.
- It also will help in building a strong network to find innovative solutions to combat the menace of smuggling.
<< Read Full News Here >>
International Epilepsy Day 2022
Every year, International Epilepsy Day is observed on the second Monday in February month across the world. the aim of this day is to raise epilepsy awareness. in 2022, International Epilepsy Day is being observed on February 14th.
- International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE) and the International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE) started observing International Epilepsy Day in 2015. it aims to all people to advocate for appropriate legislation.
- The theme 2022 of International Epilepsy Day is ’50 Million Steps For Epilepsy’.
Daily Current Affairs 15th February 2022: FAQs
Q.1 Which is best for daily current affairs?
Candidates can read Current Affairs on @PrepareExams.Com and can also read Monthly Current Affairs Magazine including Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, and so on.
Q.2 Where can I get daily current affairs PDF?
Candidates can find daily current affairs at PrepareExam App and its website https://www.prepareexams.com/. it also provides monthly current affairs PDF from https://www.prepareexams.com/.
Q.3 How can I write SSC current affairs notes?
Follow these steps:
Attempt Previous Years Papers.
Read the Current Affairs of the Last 6 Months Before the Exam.
Must Attempt Daily Current Affairs Quiz.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.