Today Top Current Affairs 11 June 2021
Daily Current Affairs 11 June 2021: This article consists of the latest top current affairs for 11 June 2021 that are essential for all competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, IBPS, SBI exams. You can also take our Current Affairs Quiz after studying our Today current affairs.
Assam Officially Declares Dihing Patkai as 7th National Park
On 9th June 2021, The Government of Assam has officially declared the Dihing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary as a National Park. Now, Assam state has the third-highest National Parks in India, after Madhya Pradesh is at the top of the list with 12 National Parks and, followed by, Andaman and Nicobar Islands has 9 National Parks.
About Dehing Patkai National Park
Location – Dibrugarh and Tinsukia, Assam
Area – 231.65 km2 (89.44 sq mi)
Established – 2004
- Dehing Patkai National Park is located in the Dibrugarh and Tinsukia districts of Assam.
- It has an area of 231.65 km2 (89.44 sq mi) rainforest.
- In 2020, Assam Govt planned to upgrade it into a national park now, officially declared it.
Facebook Appoints Spoorthi Priya as Grievance Officer for India
Facebook has appointed Spoorthi Priya as its Grievance Officer for India on its website. as per the new IT rules, Facebook has provided Spoorthi Priya’s details on the website for contacting Spoorthi Priya through an e-mail ID, and users can also post at an address in New Delhi.
- Apart from this, WhatsApp also has appointed Paresh B Lal as Grievance Officer for India.
new IT rules
As per the new IT rules, social media companies with over 50 lakh users will need to appoint a grievance officer, nodal officer, and chief compliance officer.
ICRA estimates GDP growth of India at 8.5% in FY 2022
The ICRA agency (ICRA is Gurgaon based credit rating agency) has estimated that the gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate of India will be 8.5 percent for the financial year 2021-22.
Chainalysis Report – Bitcoin Investment Gains in 2020: the US tops, India at 18th
The traders of the United States have taken a lot of benefits of Bitcoin Investment Gain in 2020 and earned $4.1 billion profit. (As per the latest report by Chainalysis).
- Followed by Chinese traders earned a profit of $1.1 billion from Bitcoin Investment Gain in 2020 and Japan was at 3rd position.
- India ranks a surprisingly low 18th in Bitcoin investment gains at $241 million.
Asian Games Gold-Winning Boxer Dingko Singh Passes Away
On 10th June 2021, Asian Games gold medal-winning former boxer Dingko Singh has passed away at the age of 42. he was suffering from liver cancer for a long time. Dingko has inspired a generation of Indian pugilists with his swashbuckling ring craft and flamboyant personality.
- Dingko won the gold in the Bangkok Asiad and was the first in 16 years for Indian boxing.
- He won the gold medal at the 1998 Asian Games in Bangkok. He was awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2013.
*** Follow Us on Social Accounts for Updates***
|Job Alert on Email|
|Download Prepare Exams Android App|
|Join Prepare Exams on Facebook|
|Join Prepare Exams on Twitter|
|Join Prepare Exams Jobs on Telegram|