The SASTRA Ramanujan Prize for 2022 to Yunqing Tang – The SASTRA Ramanujan Prize for 2022 will be honoured to Yunqing Tang Assistant Professor at the University of California, Berkeley, USA. the Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA) instituted this award in 2005. The SASTRA Ramanujan Prize carries a cash prize of $10,000.
- The award is presented annually to individuals aged 32 and below, who made an outstanding contribution to the field of mathematics.
- The prize will be honoured at the International Conference on Number Theory during December 20-22, 2022 at SASTRA University.
- Yunqing Tang was born in China and completed her B.Sc at Peking University in 2011.
- she went to Harvard University for higher education.
- In 2016, she completed her Ph.D. under the supervision of Mark Kisin.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********