The highest herbal park in India inaugurated in Uttarakhand
On 21st August 2021, India’s highest altitude herbal park has been inaugurated at Mana village in Uttarakhand’s Chamoli district. the park is situated at a height of 11,000 feet and near the Indo-China border.
- The park was developed by The research wing of Uttarakhand’s forest department and spreads over three acres of land.
- The herbal park has around 40 species.
herbal park Sections:
- 1st Section – Dedicated to species associated with Badrinath (Lord Vishnu)
- 2nd Section – “Ashtavarga” species,
- 3rd Section – Saussurea species
- 4th Section – Assorted alpine species
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.