Tamil Nadu launched Ennum Ezhuthum scheme to bridge learning gap – Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin launched the Ennum Ezhuthum scheme to bridge the learning gap that was caused due to the COVID pandemic among students aged below eight and was launched at an event in Azhinjivakkam panchayat union middle school, Tiruvallur.
- Ennum Ezhuthum scheme aims to ensure foundational literacy and numeracy by 2025.
- The education department will provide workbooks to students from Classes 1 to 3 to assess and bridge the learning gap under the scheme.
- The children will be provided training in three subjects such as Tamil, English and Mathematics.
Ennum Ezhuthum scheme
- The scheme aims to make the classroom suitable for conducting lessons.
- Lessons have been designed in the format of dance, songs, storytelling and puppetry, among others. Videos also have been shot.
- The Scheme will also help in improving the quality of education in the State.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App