T M Bhasin as Chairman of Advisory Board for Banking Frauds
The Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) has announced to re-appoint T M Bhasin as chairman of the Advisory Board for Banking and Financial Frauds (ABBFF). a panel was formed to examine bank frauds of over Rs 50 crore and recommend action.
- His appointment will come into effect from 21st August 2021 and will serve as chairman of the Advisory Board for Banking and Financial Frauds (ABBFF) for a period of two years.
Who is T M Bhasin
- He is a veteran banker.
- he has served as vigilance commissioner in the CVC for four years between June 2015 and June 2019.
- he was also served as the chairman and managing director of Chennai-based Indian Bank for more than five years.
Advisory Board for Banking Frauds Members
- Madhusudan Prasad – former secretary of Ministry of Urban Development
- D K Pathak – former director-general (DG) of BSF
- David Rasquinha – former managing director (MD) of EXIM Bank
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.