Apurva Chandra appointed as Secretary in I&B Ministry
Apurva Chandra has been appointed the secretary of the information and broadcasting ministry. his appointment has been approved by The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet.
- Chandra will take place of Amit Khare.
- He is serving as Secretary in Ministry of Labour and Employment at presnt.
- Khare is scheduled to retire in September 2021.
About Apurva Chandra:
- He is a 1988-batch IAS officer of Maharashtra cadre.
- He is a post-graduate in Structural Engineering from IIT Delhi.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.