Swachhta Udyami Yojana – Swachhta Se Sampannta Ki Aur : Loan Based Schemes For Safai Karamchari – Ministry of Social justice and Empowerment started a general term loan scheme for Safai Karamchari, Manual Scavengers, and their dependants aged 18 years and above for procurement of sanitation-related vehicles. Under the Swachhta Udyami Yojana – Swachhta Se Sampannta Ki Aur, term loans are provided through State Channelising Agencies (SCA), Regional Rural Banks(RRBs), and Nationalised Banks to the target group.
|Unit Cost||Capital Subsidy:|
|Upto 5 Lacs||50 % of the unit Cost|
|5 to 10 Lacs||2 Lacs + 25 % of the unit cost between |
Rs 5 -10 lac maximum up to 3.25 Lacs
|10 – 15 Lacs||3.25 Lacs|
Swachhta Udyami Yojana – Benefits
- Applicants can get a Term loan with a maximum unit cost of Rs.50.00 lacs at an interest rate of 4%.
- You will need to rebate of 1% per annum on interest will be admissible to women beneficiaries.
- If beneficiaries make timely repayment then, you will also get a rebate of 0.5% per annum.
Swachhta Udyami Yojana – Repayment period
- The repayment period is up to 10 years after an implementation period of 4 months and a moratorium of 6 months.
Swachhta Udyami Yojana – Documents Required
- Pan Card
- Work Assurance Letter
- Work report Address Proof
- 3 Quotation of Equipment
- Occupation Certificate
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.