Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana – The government launched the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY) in 2015 to electrify 18,000 villages across India. the ‘Saubhagya’ project aims to provide power to all households without power.
Benefits – Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana
- Electricity to all villages
- Feeder separation
- Improvement of Sub-transmission and distribution network
- Metering to reduce the losses
Eligibility – Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana
- for all rural households.
Documents Required – Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana
- Any proof of identity like Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Aadhaar Card etc. is sufficient to apply for an electricity connection.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.