SETU Waterford academic scholarship offers a 20% tuition fee waiver to non-EU students and is funded by the WIT’s International Office. The scholarship will be only applicable to the Waterford Institute of Technology UG programs.
- The SETU Waterford academic scholarship programme has been launched now to self-fund non-EU students for full-time programmes of study. You will have to hold a 60% in the overall grades to renew the WIT undergraduate scholarship.
SETU Waterford Academic Scholarship 2024 – Overview
|Name of the Organization
|Waterford Institute of Technology
|May 31, 2023
|No. of Scholarships
|One Time Payment
|International Students Eligible
|Online Application Form Link
SETU Waterford Academic Scholarship 2024 – Eligibility Criteria
As per the eligibility criteria, only non-EU students will be able to apply for the Waterford Institute of Technology Undergraduate Scholarship. eligible students must follow the requirements.
- Self-funding non-EU students.
- Unconditional/conditional offer of admission at Waterford Institute of Technology.
- Self-funding non-EU students for full-time programmes of study.
SETU Waterford Academic Scholarship 2024 – Application Process
To apply for the program, candidates will have to contact the Office for International Relations scholarship and will need to submit their application no later than 31 May by visiting the application form online link given in the table.
SETU Waterford Academic Scholarship 2024 – Selection Process
International Office Program Committee will select candidates based on the following factors:
- Academic scores
- Updated resume
- Fulfillment of eligibility criteria
- Work experience, if available