Roger Binny elected as the 36th President of BCCI – Roger Binny has been elected as the 36th Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) president unopposed at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Mumbai. Roger Binny is the highest wicket-taker of India’s triumphant 1983 Word Cup campaign and replaces former India captain Sourav Ganguly, whose three-year tenure as the board chief came to end.
- Ganguly will now compete for the Cricket Association of Bengal’s top post.
- Roger Binny represented India in 27 Tests and 72 ODIs, and has also served as a member of the national selection committee.
The other BCCI office bearers
- Secretary Jay Shah,
- Ashish Shelar (treasurer),
- Rajeev Shukla (vice-president)
- Devajit Saikia (joint secretary).
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.