Rishi Kapoor passes away Due to Cancer
- The Indian actor, director and producer Rishi Kapoor has passed away at the age of 67 at the Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital in Mumbai. he was suffering with cancer disease for a long time.
- he was known as Bollywood stars. During the carrier of Actor, he had received the National Film Award for his debut role as a child artist in his father Raj Kapoor’s 1970 film Mera Naam Joker.
- after death of Rishi Kapoor, it is a huge damage for Bollywood world.
Amitabh Bachchan tweeted when he got the news-
He’s GONE .. ! Rishi Kapoor .. gone .. just passed away .. I am destroyed !” wrote Amitabh, who has been a friend and colleague of Rishi’s for years.
Rishi Kapoor passes away: Career –
- He made his debut as a child actor in his father’s film Mera Naam Joker (1970). he played outstanding role as a child. for this, he won a Filmfare Award.
- As adult, he acted in the iconic Bobby (1973) opposite Dimple Kapadia. in 1974, he got Filmfare Best Actor Award for the movie.
- Between 1973 and 2000, He played leading role in 92 films and 2008, he acheived Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award.
Illness and death –
- In 2018, he came to know that he has cancer and for treatment, he went to New York City. then, he came back india on 26 September, 2019 after a successful treatment for over a year.
Awards and Achievements –
- 1970 – Bengal Film Journalists’ Association Awards: Special Award and National Film Award for Film : Mera Naam Joker
- 1974 – Filmfare Award for Best Actor for Bobby Movie
- 2008 – Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2009 – Honoured by Russian Govt
- 2010 – Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards: Best Actor in a Supporting Role for Love Aaj Kal Movie
- 2011 – Zee Cine Awards: Best Lifetime Jodi along with Neetu Singh
- 2011 – Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor for Do Dooni Chaar Movie
- 2013 – The Times of India Film Awards (TOIFA), Best Actor in a Negative Role in Agneepath Movie
- 2016 – Screen Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2017 – Screen Award for Best Supporting Actor
- 2017 – Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor
- 2017 – Zee Cine Award for Best Actor
- 2017 – Zee Cine Award for Best Actor in a Comic Role for Kapoor & Sons.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App