RIL launches Jio Glass
- On 15th July 2020, Reliance Industries has launched a tech-enabled spectacle named as Jio Glass.
- Jio Class will be useful for 3D interactions and holographic content duirng interacting with another users.
- The weight of Jio Glass is less than 75 grams and it has personalized audio system without any accessories. along with it, The Ril company will also give a cable that will be attached to the smartphone if anyone wants to access content on his/her device.
Jio Glass features –
- A User will be able to chat with each other in 2D or 3D formats
- Can share presentations using Jio Glass
- Also can be discussed designs by sharing 3D assets and holograms.
- in addition, Teachers will get a help in taking holographic classes.