“Resolved: Uniting Nations in a Divided World” autobiography by Ban Ki-moon
The former United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has released his autobiography titled ‘Resolved: Uniting Nations in a Divided World’.
- It highlights how Ban became a man of peace from a child of war.
- The Book also narrates life experiences and challenges that the author faced in his life & elaborates his tenure in the United Nations (UN).
- The book has been published by HarperCollins India.
About Ban Ki-moon
- He served as the 8th Secretary-General of the United Nations for a two 5-year term (2007-2016).
- Former UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon’s was first diplomatic who was posted in India.
- he developed such a special connection that even 50 years later, he tells the Indian people that half of his “heart belongs in their country”
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.