RAW & IB National Security: Check Eligibility Criteria & Selection Procedure
RAW and Intelligence Bureau is a prestigious job and is in demand among Indian youngsters. here, you will find RAW and Intelligence Bureau eligibility, RAW and Intelligence Bureau examination process, what is the selection procedure/ process for being a RAW and Intelligence Bureau officer.
IB & RAW eligibility: Check here
- IB and RAW agencies always demand tough criteria process for candidates to get an entry into it. the eligibility criteria to apply for IB and RAW Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, experience and so on.
Educational Qualification for IB & RAW Officer
- Should be graduated from any reputed organization or institute.
- Should be good education from a reputed University and also should have a grip on one foreign language to be a part of RAW.
Age Limit for IB & RAW Officer
|Intelligence Bureau||Under 56 years|
|RAW agent||20 years experience|
How to get job into IB and RAW
- candidates will have to appear for CGPE ( Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam). CGPE is held by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) every year.
IB and RAW Selection Process
- Phase 1: Written Examination
- Phase 2: Interview