Ratan Tata newly appointed trustees of PM CARES Fund – Industrialist Ratan Tata has been appointed as one of the trustees of the PM CARES Fund. the other trustees of the PM CARES Fund are former Supreme Court judge Justice K T Thomas, former Deputy Speaker Kariya Munda. Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and Union Home Minister Amit Shah are the other trustees of the PM CARES Fund.
- Ratan Tata joined the meeting of the Board of Trustees of the PM CARES Fund, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The trust has appointed Rajiv Mehrishi, former Comptroller and Auditor General of India; Sudha Murthy, former Chairperson, Infosys Foundation; Anand Shah, Co-founder of Teach for India and former CEO of Indicorps and Piramal Foundation as the constitution of Advisory Board to PM CARES Fund.
About PM CARES Fund –
- Chairman: K. T. Thomas, Kariya Munda, Ratan Tata
- Members: Amit Shah, Nirmala Sitharaman, Rajnath Singh
- Formation: 27 March 2020
- Headquarters: Prime Minister’s Office, South Block, New Delhi
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|