Rajiv Gauba gets One-Year Extension as Cabinet Secretary
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has taken a decision to extend the term of service of Rajiv Gauba, as the Cabinet Secretary of India, for a further period of one year.
- His term of service was going to be ended on August 30, 2021.
- Rajiv Gauba is a 1982-batch IAS officer of Jharkhand cadre,
- He was appointed to the top bureaucratic post of the country in August 2019 for two years.
- Along with it, he has also served as Union Home Secretary from August 2017 to August 2019.
- He was Born in Punjab, Gauba had graduated in Physics from Patna University.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.