Raj Kaushal Portal
- Rajasthan Govt has commenced a new portal named as “Raj Kaushal Portal” and “Online Shramik Employment Exchange”. department of Information and Technology (IT) has developed this portal in collaboration of Rajasthan Skill & Livelihoods Development Corporation (RSLDC). The Raj Kaushal Portal will aim to get availability improved for the migrated workers and will work like as a bridge between industry and labourers.
- Along with it, the portal will help to make employment easier for the workers who are suffering from livelihood losses and may control the labour shortage. the portal includes data of more than 12.10 lakh migrant workers
Raj Koshal Yojana Portal 2020 Details
|Raj Kaushal Portal
|Rajasthan Chief Minister (CM) Ashok Gehlot
|5 June 2020
|Provide Jobs for migrants workers & other l
|Raj Kaushal Yojana
|Using SSO ID
|Official web portal
Eligibility Criteria for Registration :
- Candidates should be from Rajasthan state.
- Migrant workers may apply Raj Kaushal Portal.
- Unemployed labourers can make registerations themselves on Raj Kaushal Portal.
How to Apply For Raj Kaushal Portal Online Registration
Step 1: Visit the official portal Website of Raj Kaushal. www.rajkaushal.rajasthan.gov.in
Step 2: click on New Registration Link which is available in Menu list.
Step 3: Enter your Contact/Mobile Number and Email ID then click on the Submit button to proceed. (Create SSO ID)
Step 4: You will get OTP, Enter OTP and fill the complete form. go ahead
Step 5: Finally, Press on the submit button and you will be successfully registered with Raj Kaushal Portal.
About Rajasthan –
Capital – Jaipur
Governor – Kalraj Mishra
Chief minister – Ashok Gehlot
State Animal – Chinkara (Blackbuck)
State Bird – Indian Bustard
State Flower – Rohida
State Tree – Khejri or Loong
Q.1 Which State launchs Raj Kaushal Portal 2020 ?
Rajasthan State has launched Raj Kaushal Portal 2020.
Q.2 Aim of Raj Kaushal Portal 2020?
Portal will help to make employment easier for the workers who are suffering from livelihood losses and may control the labour shortage.
Q.3 Can any citizen of the country be registered through the portal?
No, only residents of Rajasthan will be able to register themselves on this portal.
Q.4 Is there any fee to be paid for getting employment through Raj Kaushal Portal?
No, no fee will be charged for employment through the portal by govt.