Q4 Henley Passport Index 2021: Japan & Singapore Tops
The Henley Passport Index has been released to rank the passports of countries according to the number of destinations their holders can visit without a prior visa.
- As per the index, Japan and Singapore have been ranked at the top position with their passports holders allowed to travel visa-free to 192 countries. this is the third consecutive year, when Japan has secured the top position.
- Followed by South Korea and Germany have shared the 2nd posiotion in the Index.
India Ranks 90th in Q4 Henley Passport Index 2021
- As per the Henley Passport Index, India has been ranked at 90th position among 116 countries with its passport holders allowed to travel visa-free to 58 countries.
- Also, India has shared the rank with Tajikistan and Burkina Faso.
- In the last year, India was at 84th position.
World’s 10 most powerful passports:
- Japan, Singapore (Score:192)
- Germany, South Korea (Score: 190)
- Finland, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain (Score: 189)
- Austria, Denmark (Score: 188)
- France, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden (Score: 187)
- Belgium, New Zealand, Switzerland (Score: 186)
- Czech Republic, Greece, Malta, Norway, United Kingdom, United States (Score: 185)
- Australia, Canada (Score: 184)
- Hungary (Score: 183)
- Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia (Score: 182)
World’s 10 least powerful passports:
- Iran, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Sudan (Score:41)
- Bangladesh, Kosovo, Libya (Score: 40)
- North Korea (Score: 39)
- Nepal, Palestinian Territory (Score: 37)
- Somalia (Score: 34)
- Yemen (Score: 33)
- Pakistan (Score: 31)
- Syria (Score: 29)
- Iraq (Score: 28)
- Afghanistan (Score: 26)
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.