PPSC Junior Auditor Syllabus 2022 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – In this article, students will find the PPSC Junior Auditor Exam Syllabus PDF direct links, PPSC Junior Auditor Exam Pattern 2022, PPSC Junior Auditor Selection Process, and so on and will get the latest and updated PPSC Junior Auditor Syllabus 2022 along with Exam Pattern.
PPSC Junior Auditor Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Board Name||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Posts||Junior Auditor (Group B)|
|Selection Process||Written Competitive Examination|
PPSC Junior Auditor Exam Pattern 2022
- Total Question – 120 Questions
- Total Marks – 480 Marks
- Exam Duration – 2 Hours
- Language –
- Mode of Exam – Multiple Choice Objective Questions
- Negative Marking –
|Part A: Subject Knowledge||100||400|
|Part B: General Knowledge & Current Affairs|
General Mental Ability
Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude
|PPSC Junior Auditor Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|PPSC Junior Auditor Admit Card|
|PPSC Junior Auditor Answer Key|
|PPSC Junior Auditor Results|
|PPSC Junior Auditor Exam|
PPSC Junior Auditor Syllabus 2022
|Download PPSC Junior Auditor Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
PPSC Junior Auditor Exam Syllabus – Subject Wise
- Accounting: Meaning, Scope and Importance, Branches of Accounting, Accounting Concepts and Conventions, Double Entry System, Preparation of Journal, Subsidiary Books including Cash Book. Ledger, Trial Balance, Preparation of Final Accounts of Sole Traders and Partnership Firm. Distinction between Capital and Revenue items, Depreciation
- Methods and Accounting including AS-6. Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Accounts relating to Partnership: Admission, Retirement and Death of a Partner, Dissolution of Partnership, Amalgamation of Firms, Sale of Firm to a Company, Gradual Realisation of Assets and Piece Meal Distribution.
- Consignment Accounts: Accounting treatment including journal and ledger in the books of consignor and consignee.
- Joint Venture: Methods of maintaining Joint Venture Accounts.
- E-Accounting: Meaning, Features, Advantages and Disadvantages of Computerized Accounting, Financial Accounting Package – Tally. ERP 9.0:
- Introduction, Phases of implementation, Configuring Tally, Accounts
- Management with TALLY.ERP 9.0 Package: Accounts Masters including creating and altering vouchers, Accounts transactions and preparing Trial Balance and Final
- Corporate Accounting as per the Companies Act, 2013: Issue, forfeiture and reissue of shares; Redemption of preference shares; Issue and redemption of debentures; Issue of bonus shares and right shares; Underwriting of shares and debentures; Accounts of underwriters.
- Final Accounts of companies including computation of managerial remuneration and disposal of profit; Profit prior to and after incorporation; Consolidated Statements of holding companies with one subsidiary only.
- Amalgamation, absorption, merger, and reconstruction, Accounting for amalgamation of companies as per Indian Accounting Standard 14; Accounting for internal reconstruction; Liquidation Accounts.
- Management Accounting: Meaning, Definition, Nature, Objectives, Scope and Functions of Management Accounting, Management Accounting and FinancialAccounting, Management and Cost Accounting; Role of Management Accounting in decision making; Management Accounting Tools; Advantages and Limitations of Management Accounting.
- Financial Statements: Concept, Nature, Objectives of Financial Statements, Types of Financial Statements; Limitations of Financial Statements; Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements: Techniques of Financial Statements Analysis; Comparative Statements, Common size statements, and Trend analysis.
- Ratio analysis : Meaning and significance of Ratio analysis, Classification and interpretation of Ratios- Liquidity ratios, Turnover ratios, Solvency ratios and Profitability ratios; Advantages and Limitations of Accounting Ratios.
- Fund Flow Analysis: Concept of Funds, Sources and Uses of Funds, Managerial uses of Funds Flow Analysis, Statement of Changes in working Capital, Funds Flow Statement.
- Cash Flow Analysis: Indian Accounting Standard – 3, Cash Flow Statement.
- Cost Accounting: Meaning , Objectives, Advantages and Limitations of Cost Accounting, Importance of Cost Accounting to Business Concern. Cost concepts and classification; Preparation of cost sheet.
- Accounting for Material: Concept, objectives and techniques of Material Control, Accounting and Control of Purchase, Storage and Issue of Materials; Methods of pricing material issues; Treatment of Material Losses.
- Accounting for Labour: Labour cost control procedure; Labour turnover; Idle time and overtime; Methods of wage payment; Time and piece rates; Essentials of a good wage plan, Incentive schemes: Taylor’s differential piece rate system, Halsey plan, Rowan Plan; Fringe benefits.
- Accounting for Overheads: Meaning, Classification of Overheads: Element-wise, Functional and Behavioural; Allocation and Apportionment of overheads; Absorption of overheads; Determination of overhead rates; Under and over absorption and its treatment; Treatment of special items of overheads like interest, depreciation, packing expenses, carriage expenses, machinery erection, tools, R&D, advertisement etc .
- CVP Analysis: Introduction, Assumptions and Uses; Break-Even Analysis: BreakEven Point, Margin of Safety and Maintaining a desired level of profit; Graphical presentation of CVP Relationship.Marginal Costing and Management Decisions – Marginal Costing vis à-vis
- Absorption Costing; Marginal as a tool for decision making; Marginal Costing Techniques; Marginal Cost and Product Pricing; Change of Product Mix; Make or Buy Decisions; Exploring new markets; Shut Down Decisions.
- Budgeting for Profit Planning and Control: Meaning of Budget and Budgetary control; Objectives; Merits and Limitations; Types of Budgets; Preparation of Functional Budgets; Fixed and Flexible Budgeting; Control ratios; Zero Base Budgeting; Performance Budgeting; Responsibility Accounting.
- Standard Costing and Variance Analysis: Meaning of Standard Cost and Standard Costing; Advantages and Application; Variance analysis: Material, Labour and Overhead Variances (two-way analysis).
Part B – General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability
General Knowledge & Current Affairs:
General Knowledge and Current affairs of National and International importance including:
- Economic issues.
- Polity issues.
- Environment issues
- Science and Technology.
- Any other current issues.
- (a) History of India with special reference to Indian freedom struggle movement.
(b) History of Punjab- 14th century onwards.
General Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude
- Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Mental Ability
- Basic numerical skills, numbers, magnitudes, percentages, and numerical relation appreciation.
- Data analysis, Graphic presentation charts, tables, spreadsheets
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.